My big boy Magnum!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Magnum is 7 month old and is built like a Tank! He is just a little over 9 pounds now.

He is just the sweetest boy, loves to cuddle and talks Oh man does he talk. Here are a few recent pictures.

This out in the cat enclosure. All of my cats love it out here in the summer.
In the winter no one wants out there.

These next few shots are showcasing his gorgeous golden eyes and his manly profile!!

Ok... This one isn't just Magnum but Takoda too. I just love this shot of Takoda curled up on Magnum's belly!

Magnum and Takoda try to find the absolute highest spot in the house.

I was trying to catch him hunkered down waiting to pounce on Tails as he ran by.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both gorgeous.

Penny thinks so, anyway.
She asks me to ask you to tell them hello for her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

They are both gorgeous.

Penny thinks so, anyway.
She asks me to ask you to tell them hello for her!
If I'm not mistaken Penny and Maggie are sisters so that would make Penny the Aunt of both of my boys.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

If I'm not mistaken Penny and Maggie are sisters so that would make Penny the Aunt of both of my boys.
She is! Then that makes me Great-Auntie Betsy!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They are both beautiful. How old is Magnum? My Simba is just over 3 yrs old now, and I don't think he weighs much more than 10 lbs max.

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bzzzzzzzt. Penny is Maggie's daughter. That makes her a sister.

BTW, Magnum looks great!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

BTW, Magnum looks great!
Dang! I couldn't remember but I knew they were related somehow. So Penny, Magnum and Takoda share the same mother.

Boy Maggie sure made some pretty babies!

Hope, Magnum is 7 months old. He is built different than Takoda who is older and weighs a little over 8 pounds.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those Bengals sure are gorgeous. I wanna snuggle their tummies too!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
O my they are just sooo GORGEOUS, I just
bengals, but O my those 2 are just soo gorgeous, I just love those markings and those colors and those eyes, ok ok I love everything bout ur boys
they are just too cute

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Boy Maggie sure made some pretty babies!
She sure does!!!!!!! Who are all their fathers? Do any of them share a father as well? (Not that I'm calling Maggie a tart or anything...
)

It's funny how Magnum and Takoda are such good buddies, I wonder if it's because they're the same breed, or if they can sense they're from the same family, or if they can communicate on a much higher level and have said "hey we're from the same place and have the same mum", or something crazy.

They are both so incredibly handsome. I really love Magnum's eyes

Have you got kitten photos of Magnum for comparison? I have to admit, when you first got him, I didn't think he was anywhere near as gorgeous as Takoda, but he's REALLY grown up to be such a handsome boy! His coat is beautiful, and his face is stunning. Bengals seem to look better as they get older!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

She sure does!!!!!!! Who are all their fathers? Do any of them share a father as well? (Not that I'm calling Maggie a tart or anything...
)

It's funny how Magnum and Takoda are such good buddies, I wonder if it's because they're the same breed, or if they can sense they're from the same family, or if they can communicate on a much higher level and have said "hey we're from the same place and have the same mum", or something crazy.

They are both so incredibly handsome. I really love Magnum's eyes

Have you got kitten photos of Magnum for comparison? I have to admit, when you first got him, I didn't think he was anywhere near as gorgeous as Takoda, but he's REALLY grown up to be such a handsome boy! His coat is beautiful, and his face is stunning. Bengals seem to look better as they get older!
Sarah, I didn't think Magnum could compare to Takoda when I first saw him either.
I was so sad his eyes weren't green.
NOW I am so glad they are so different. I love his bright golden eyes. I still love Takoda's coloring but Magnum's color is just as beautiful. He has just as much glitter as Takoda too.

As far as fathers let me check.

Blaze is Takoda's father and Kahekili??? ( I think) is Magnum's daddy.

I don't know what drove Magnum and Takoda to bond like they did but on any occasion you can find Magnum snuggle with anyone who will snuggle.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow he is really stunning. There is something about all of Nial's Bengals and their eyes that always make me melt.

That pic of Takoda on Magnums belly is just precious

loves to cuddle and talks Oh man does he talk.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Oh, I'm just an Auntie, then, not a GREAT Auntie.