TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › My big boy Magnum!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My big boy Magnum!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
Magnum is 7 month old and is built like a Tank! He is just a little over 9 pounds now.

He is just the sweetest boy, loves to cuddle and talks Oh man does he talk. Here are a few recent pictures.

This out in the cat enclosure. All of my cats love it out here in the summer. In the winter no one wants out there.



These next few shots are showcasing his gorgeous golden eyes and his manly profile!!





Ok... This one isn't just Magnum but Takoda too. I just love this shot of Takoda curled up on Magnum's belly!






Magnum and Takoda try to find the absolute highest spot in the house.


I was trying to catch him hunkered down waiting to pounce on Tails as he ran by.
post #2 of 24
Wow he has gotten huge...They are both gorgeous...I love the cuddle pic Awww
post #3 of 24
He is so beautiful
post #4 of 24
They are both gorgeous.

Penny thinks so, anyway. She asks me to ask you to tell them hello for her!
post #5 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
They are both gorgeous.

Penny thinks so, anyway. She asks me to ask you to tell them hello for her!
If I'm not mistaken Penny and Maggie are sisters so that would make Penny the Aunt of both of my boys.
post #6 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
If I'm not mistaken Penny and Maggie are sisters so that would make Penny the Aunt of both of my boys.
She is! Then that makes me Great-Auntie Betsy!

post #7 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingersMom View Post
She is! Then that makes me Great-Auntie Betsy!

Aww isn't that sweet

They are such gorgeous boys!
post #8 of 24
They are both beautiful. How old is Magnum? My Simba is just over 3 yrs old now, and I don't think he weighs much more than 10 lbs max.
post #9 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
If I'm not mistaken Penny and Maggie are sisters so that would make Penny the Aunt of both of my boys.
Bzzzzzzzt. Penny is Maggie's daughter. That makes her a sister.

BTW, Magnum looks great!
post #10 of 24
What a handsome young man
post #11 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
Bzzzzzzzt. Penny is Maggie's daughter. That makes her a sister.

BTW, Magnum looks great!
Dang! I couldn't remember but I knew they were related somehow. So Penny, Magnum and Takoda share the same mother.

Boy Maggie sure made some pretty babies!

Hope, Magnum is 7 months old. He is built different than Takoda who is older and weighs a little over 8 pounds.
post #12 of 24
Those Bengals sure are gorgeous. I wanna snuggle their tummies too!
post #13 of 24
O my they are just sooo GORGEOUS, I just bengals, but O my those 2 are just soo gorgeous, I just love those markings and those colors and those eyes, ok ok I love everything bout ur boys they are just too cute
post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
Boy Maggie sure made some pretty babies!
She sure does!!!!!!! Who are all their fathers? Do any of them share a father as well? (Not that I'm calling Maggie a tart or anything... )

It's funny how Magnum and Takoda are such good buddies, I wonder if it's because they're the same breed, or if they can sense they're from the same family, or if they can communicate on a much higher level and have said "hey we're from the same place and have the same mum", or something crazy.

They are both so incredibly handsome. I really love Magnum's eyes

Have you got kitten photos of Magnum for comparison? I have to admit, when you first got him, I didn't think he was anywhere near as gorgeous as Takoda, but he's REALLY grown up to be such a handsome boy! His coat is beautiful, and his face is stunning. Bengals seem to look better as they get older!
post #15 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
She sure does!!!!!!! Who are all their fathers? Do any of them share a father as well? (Not that I'm calling Maggie a tart or anything... )

It's funny how Magnum and Takoda are such good buddies, I wonder if it's because they're the same breed, or if they can sense they're from the same family, or if they can communicate on a much higher level and have said "hey we're from the same place and have the same mum", or something crazy.

They are both so incredibly handsome. I really love Magnum's eyes

Have you got kitten photos of Magnum for comparison? I have to admit, when you first got him, I didn't think he was anywhere near as gorgeous as Takoda, but he's REALLY grown up to be such a handsome boy! His coat is beautiful, and his face is stunning. Bengals seem to look better as they get older!
Sarah, I didn't think Magnum could compare to Takoda when I first saw him either. I was so sad his eyes weren't green. NOW I am so glad they are so different. I love his bright golden eyes. I still love Takoda's coloring but Magnum's color is just as beautiful. He has just as much glitter as Takoda too.

As far as fathers let me check.

Blaze is Takoda's father and Kahekili??? ( I think) is Magnum's daddy.

I don't know what drove Magnum and Takoda to bond like they did but on any occasion you can find Magnum snuggle with anyone who will snuggle.
post #16 of 24
Wow he is really stunning. There is something about all of Nial's Bengals and their eyes that always make me melt.

That pic of Takoda on Magnums belly is just precious


Quote:
Originally Posted by snosrap5 View Post
loves to cuddle and talks Oh man does he talk.
post #17 of 24
Wow, he's gotten huge! What a gorgeous boy!
post #18 of 24
WOW those are beautiful cats
post #19 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals View Post
Bzzzzzzzt. Penny is Maggie's daughter. That makes her a sister.
Oh, I'm just an Auntie, then, not a GREAT Auntie.

post #20 of 24
They are both just beautiful!!
post #21 of 24
aww he's such a stunner ! ! that boy of yours

give him some tummy tickles from us
post #22 of 24
he is such a big baby, i just love Bengal's they are so beautiful
post #23 of 24
Wow! He is gorgeous and still a baby!

I love your enclosure too.
post #24 of 24
All I can say is WOW!
Magnum is really handsome and he isn't even full grown yet.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › My big boy Magnum!