Please Save Jo-Jo

mslala726

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My 3 year old cat who i personaly resuced from an abandoned house and snuck home (i knew if i asked my mom on the phone she would say no but if she saw it she wouldnt know the meaning of no
)
but now my once perfectly healthy cat is sick he sems to have an upper respatory infection but her left 3rd eyelid is coverin half her eye and te left side of her face is swollen he seems to be fine hes walking stright hes alert about his surroundings and the only change i see is that hes sleeping more could it just be an infaction? or somthing more deadly?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You need to take him to the vet. Swollen face and third eyelid showing is a definite sign your cat is sick. Even if it is "just" an URI, your kitty needs antibiotics. I'd be very concerned about the swollen face as well since I've not heard of the face swelling with a URI.

moggiesrule

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

You need to take him to the vet. Swollen face and third eyelid showing is a definite sign your cat is sick. Even if it is "just" an URI, your kitty needs antibiotics. I'd be very concerned about the swollen face as well since I've not heard of the face swelling with a URI.
My vet said a swollen face is serious and needs immediate medical attention. She told me to watch for that when Garfield was vaccinated a few months ago.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mslala726

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well im actuly very sick myself and i lost my voice so im waiting for my mom to get her and take him i wish i could call in but i cant even wisper...