Finally!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We bought a motorhome last fall, to live in while the new house was being built. When we moved into the house in January, we just took what we needed out of the motorhome, and left the rest. Then it just sat for the past 6 months without us touching it. It was quite a mess. John has been wanting to sell it for awhile, but I just couldn't get motivated to clean it out! But he gave me some motivation last week... he told me that if I got it clean and let him sell it, he'll save the money for a down payment so we can look for our own house this year!!
. I still really didn't want to clean the camper out though
. But I finally started on it yesterday and just a few minutes ago finished it. Nice clean, shiny camper... and there's a guy coming to look at it tomorrow
. And the best part is, IT'S DONE!! And finally I don't have to worry about it anymore. It sounds silly but it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I got something accomplished today!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wanna come clean my house for me now?

That is great that you were able to do it fairly quickly. Hopefully you sell it soon.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Sure! I got it done sooner than I thought and now I'm bored!
soooooo, how soon do you think you can make it to Toronto?