Daily Thread Thursday July 12th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Well, I just got more news of peeps that aren't going to make it to our meet this weekend..I am a little disappointed about it. It looks as though it will just be three of us
I was looking forward to meeting all the peeps around here.

It should be a nice day today here...and I really can have no complaints when this furry warm thing is on my lap purring
She is being a big cuddlebug this morning
A great way to start off my day

It is simplicity day today!! Sorry no photo for it
MAKE IT SIMPLE!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Back to work after a day off

Looks like rain. Radar and Sonic have been playing nicely even though I have had to take their mouse away as Sonic had chewed it all up

Sonic has had a tiny bit of loose stools- unfortunately he decided to cover it in my socks which are now bound for the bin

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Simplicity Day, eh? Nothing simpler than no pic to post, lol....

Hate your meetup is getting smaller Nat. But that makes things more personal too, so you can spend more time together.
And when you're buying a round it'll be cheaper too!

Nate, hope Sonic feels better soon. Now go buy some socks!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walked into the office and my boss was vacuuming the tile..
That is not the sound I want to start the day to. And I have been pretty busy this morning. So maybe it won't be so simple for me today!

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning all, am up early this morning to try to get a few things done around the house today starting with some laundry, never ending seems like.

All the kits have had breakfast and seems to be in a raring mood this morning, all playful, but that's the way I like it. Now if I can just finish sweeping the floor and get Sassy to quit chasing the broom, I'll be alright. (haha)

Hope everyone has a Happy Simplicity Day!!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning ALL
Another hot and humid day today, my hair should be twice it's normal size...things are good

Nat, I wish I could come meet you
Have a WONDERFUL time all of you and we want pics

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ben woke me up by diving in/out of our laundry bin. I am still half asleep. They are all begging to go outside already.

Coffee isn't waking me up fast enough.
Supposed to be cooler today in the 80's rather than 90-100's.
Have a good one.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Last night I went & got groceries- FINALLY! We haven't had anything since we started to move... didnt want to have to worry about moving an apartment full of fozen foods. Got some good deals & bought myself some Chinese for lunch today
A sweet & sour chicken & rice bowl.. mmmm!!

Today is another day- working & then home to do some laundry- a little unpacking & maybe some fishing in the backyard

Have a simple day everyone!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all

Nice and cool here today, a little cloudy but hey that's okay, all the rain that we have had the last few days has brought the firing rating way down so the campers in the parks are happy..

Typical day for me, off to work shortly, have a couple of people interviewing for jobs today. Gotta love those students who are so psyched to be working full-time for the summer until they realized they are actually expected to show up to get the paycheck
Then all of sudden it's I only want maybe two shifts a week..

Luckily I have been dealing with summer employee's long enough to know to have a back-up plan

The kitties are good this morning, spent most of it hogging the bed.

Have a good one.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gooooood morning. I feel like I'm still asleep this morning. I've got a few projects and what not to do around the house. Maybe if I just get going on em I'll wake up!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Sonic has had a tiny bit of loose stools- unfortunately he decided to cover it in my socks which are now bound for the bin
That was nice of him!

Originally Posted by babyharley

maybe some fishing in the backyard
How cool is that you can do that?!

It's nice that the weather has cooled down here. Makes being out in the midday heat more bearable.
I have day of simple meals planned - jello, tea and fruit juice!
DH can fend for himself today.
Have a good day/evening everyone!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning everyone!

Just another day at work... I feel like I'm telling you guys this every single day! (Oh wait, I am!)

Today after I get off work it's going to be busy! I need to rush to the electricity place and get my electricity switched over to the new house! Then I need to start packing! EEK! We are moving Saturday and haven't even started! Luckily, we live in a 1 bedroom so we don't have TOO much stuff!

I've been telling PHX that we're moving to a new, bigger place and how much he's going to love it there... I don't think he actually understands.

Well, I'm off to start reading some posts... gotta catch up! Bye!

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good afternoon everyone *yawning* I could easly go back to bed

Not doing much today other then cleaning / straightening up
*yawn* a nap may have to be squeezed into my afternoon

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

How cool is that you can do that?!
I know, I just adore looking out my windows and seeing the lake
This is a picture I got the other night as the sun was setting... right out by backdoor!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I know, I just adore looking out my windows and seeing the lake
This is a picture I got the other night as the sun was setting... right out by backdoor!
I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo jealous!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooooooooo jealous!
We got really lucky in getting this view- it was the last townhouse availiable in our complexes and got in on a whim!
Its exactly where I've always wanted to be!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally made it to TCS!

Mom had an appointment this morning at the diabetic foot clinic. Foot is doing fine but they want her to use this product and it's almost $50 for a small tube!
And it's not covered by Medicare. Got home and called them and they said okay, just use something else (more like $5).

Anyways, just ate lunch (leftover Papa John's pizza), it's mid 80s with lower humidity and I may take a nap.

After eating some chocolate. M&Ms or chewy chocolate chip cookies...

Or both.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

Boy is it windy out there today. Had to go fill some prescriptions at lunch then. I was off sick yesterday. I am having issues with my gall stone and sacraileac joint. I am in constant pain.

Oh well. Count down to my girls' night out tonight to see HP 5. Don't know if I am more excited to go out with the girls or see the movie. I don't even remember the last time I was out without the kids for something fun (other then hospital visists when my MIL was dying). I think the last time was December 05 when HP 4 came out.

Hope everyone has a good day.