2 more days till i get married.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i cant wait now. but this week has gone so quickly i was expecting it to go slow i still have a few things to get done typical huh?
were ment to have some light showers so hopping it holds of for the pictures

i had my hen night on the 7th july which was such a great night i need not have worried over it lol. a picture im wearing the RED horns this was taken from the club site that we went to as im still waiting for our pictures to come through.

had to share this as it was such a great night out.

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohhhh, getting close huh?

jsut dont worry, have fun and most of all ENJOY the day!!!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Isn't it amazing how fast those last two week fly by! I got married 1 1/2 years ago, and I don't even remember those last few weeks. All of a sudden, I woke up and it's my wedding day! Just remember on your big day, the important thing is to breathe!!

Your hen party looks so fun! So you were a little devil huh?
I was forced to wear a veil with...um...male appendages glued to it, and a head band with the same appendages on wires that moved every time I turned my head...and had little blinkers on them. No, I couldn't just blend into the crowd. One of my bridemaids wanted me to wear a shirt that she spent hours sewing lifesavers on (so guys to bite them off, of course). Too bad I left that at home.

Can't wait to see the pictures after the wedding! Have fun and congrats!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone.
i had to wear a blokes you know what around my neck, i had a big blow up naked man that i had to carry around with me, i had a thing to go on my leg(i forget what its called) that i had to get blokes to eat lol and i was even dared to get some blokes underwear which i did he went to the toliet and came back out with them and let us keep them eww lol so we used it for the blow up doll lol. will deffently post some pictures of the wedding.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nevermind the wedding, I want to see more pics of the hen party!!
Sounds like you had it worse than I did! I didn't have to carry around a blow up doll, but my husband did have to carry around a blow up sheep at his bachlor's party. Yeah, his friends are really sick.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You must be really excited. Good luck with all of the food making.

You looked like you had a good time at your hen night.

mickey14

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
good Luck and congrats!! Wanna see pictures ASAP too!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks everyone. 16 hours to go. still got soooo much to do its not funny, the kids are playing me up worse then ever and the house is a mess!!!!!! at this rate will be glad when its over. na i dont mean that really just stressing i think. anyway better get off thanks again everyone xxxx