It looks like they got hungry

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It looks like Milo and Zebra got hungry in the middle of the night last night.
When I went to bed around 2am, it didn't look like that and the bag was still closed.

Here you can see all around the food dish where they made a mess...Milo just happened to be eating at the same time.

This is their "private" stash of food.
I keep a bowl of food in my computer room for them because the dogs eat their other food but the dogs can't get in here. Before I was doing this, we were going through sooo much cat food because the dogs would eat it all (and the dog food) and then the cats would still be hungry.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But look at all the food we have meowmy, it must have mousies, it wouldn't be us

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine have done that before...I don't leave the bag out anymore!

crazy4cats28

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Princess does that all the time. If any food bag is left out she is getting into it almost immediately. I have to keep the food in plastic containers because just putting it in a cabinet doesn't make it any safer because she can open them (she can even unlock deadbolt locks).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazy4cats28

My Princess does that all the time. If any food bag is left out she is getting into it almost immediately. I have to keep the food in plastic containers because just putting it in a cabinet doesn't make it any safer because she can open them (she can even unlock deadbolt locks).
The other bag of cat food (and dog food) is in a big garbage bin that has metal pieces that lock the top on and then we put stuff on top of it but Milo still manages to get into it.