Good news!

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Some of you might remember that i was desperate to move to canada well things are looking really good,my husband has managed to get an interview in ontario and its super cool because i love ontario! I visited in april and im going back in september so fingers crossed that he gets a job! oooo im all excited

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thankyou!!! I hope everything works out fine cos i'll be so dissapointed if it doesnt!

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hope things work out for you nicely! I have lived in Canada all my life (the west coast) and it is a GREAT place to live. I have friends who moved over from the UK a year ago and they love it here too

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck!
Ontario sure is an OK kinda place to live! Alright, alright, it's a great place to live!

tammie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
After living here for my whole, entire 40 years, I have to admit I'm kind of partial to Ontario too.
I'm curious tho': why are you so desperate to move to Canada? You don't like where you are or are you originally from this country (altho' you didn't say move BACK to Canada). What part of Ontario are you looking at? I recommend the north!

Originally Posted by janine&lily

Some of you might remember that i was desperate to move to canada well things are looking really good,my husband has managed to get an interview in ontario and its super cool because i love ontario! I visited in april and im going back in september so fingers crossed that he gets a job! oooo im all excited

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

janine&lily

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I really dont like where i live now,my house is so expensive and its tiny i could get a mansion in canada with money i paid for this house. When i went to canada in april i was shocked at how lovely everyone is,everyone is so laid back and happy. If my application gets denied i would be extremly gutted and i really dont know what i would do. So when i go in september,my husband has to have loads of interviews because it gets us in the country quicker if he has a job offer.
I want my son to have a better life and canada is one of the best countrys to live in(or so iv heard). Where i live now i cant leave the house without teenagers causing arguments and fights with me or my husband,thats just the way it is over here,teenagers rule the streets and have no respect for anyone. We havent really decided which part we want to live in yet,it depends on where my husband gets a job i guess because he'll just take anything he gets offered.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck!!!

I love living in Toronto, but make sure you research the area you want to move into as all places have bad neighbourhoods!

PM me if you have any questions about Toronto - I would be happy to answer them.