TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sasha's kittens at 10 weeks old:

Captain Squishy Fuzzypants... he's had such an attitude today (he got a bath
)

Garfield

Domino

Izzy... she was supposed to have been adopted over the weekend. The woman emailed me, was very excited and said she was getting ready to head out and pick her up, and she never showed. I called several times, and had no response, so I have no clue what happened.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Missy's babies - 9 weeks old

Lt. Bear

Skittles (formerly Holly)

Rosie

And we have let Jasmine go to her new home already. She has a WONDERFUL new mom.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And Lady's babies... 3 weeks old. They're soooo sweet, already playing and come running (well, wobbling, LOL) as soon as they hear my voice.

Yukon... the shy one, he still hisses at me even though I've been handling him daily since he was born.

Larry (formerly Winnie)... John decided her name should be "Floppyears McFuzzyface Esquire Attorney at Law, answers to Larry and also is a girl"... and yes, he says the ENTIRE thing EVERY SINGLE TIME he refers to her! LOL. She is the sweetest thing, and so curious about everything!

Taco... he is the loudest of them all, he yells about everything!

Woody Jr... my fuzzy little boy. He's HUGE and soooo sweet.

Sadie... she is Little Miss Attitude at all times, everything has to be her way or else.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very cute! i hope nothing bad happend to the lady who was ment to come. does little taco have a bad eye? bless him. they are all beautiful though

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

does little taco have a bad eye?
I had just woken him up and he had some "sleep" in his eye. I didn't think to wipe it away before I took the picture!

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww adorable! i like captain and the open mouthed baby pics...LOL...keep em coming!!!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very cute! so which ones are you keeping? have you decided for sure yet?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keisha

Very cute! so which ones are you keeping? have you decided for sure yet?
We still go back and forth on a daily basis about it!
We'll have our final decision and then John will pick one up and say "Do you want to keep this one?". I know absolutely, without a doubt, we're keeping Captain Squishy, Garfield and Woody Jr. As for the rest, no one is really interested in any of them yet, except for Izzy... I've got 3 applications for her. Izzy will get adopted, and then we've got everyone else. John has said we'll probably just end up keeping the ones that no one else wants.