They are all soooooo snuggly today!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is soo sweet! All of my boys are sooo snuggly today!
It's totally making me melt! I have all three dogs up here on this little two seater love seat with me and Kojak is purring away up here too with his head on my lap top trying to help me type
I think we need a bigger couch
Fosters weights between 70-80lbs, Whiskey weighs about 35-40, and Norris easily weighs about 40-45

I guess my kitty girls are being snobs today and don't want anything to do with me
It's funny though because all of my boys are as close as they can get to me right now
How sweet!!! I just love how affectionate our furbabies can be sometimes! It really puts me in a great mood!
Anyone else have some snuggly babies today?

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Doesn't that just melt you when they do that?!

Mine aren't being so cuddly right now because it's warm and I don't have AC, plus they just ate so they're both sleeping.....shhhh!

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww What sweet boys you have!

Portia is playing with a ball of sticky tape and Diesel is watching her! I suppose having them near me is better than nothing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Awww! Doesn't that just melt you when they do that?!

Mine aren't being so cuddly right now because it's warm and I don't have AC, plus they just ate so they're both sleeping.....shhhh!
It sure does!
It makes me soo happy to have such sweet furbabies!

Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Awww What sweet boys you have!

Portia is playing with a ball of sticky tape and Diesel is watching her! I suppose having them near me is better than nothing
yup, that's about as close as my girls will get to me when i don't have a kitty treat in my hand
my boys on the other hand are SOOOOOOOOO affectionate

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Noodles has been very snuggly since I'm home now. When I've been sewing at the kitchen table she sits in the top box of the stack of water bottles, which is right next to me. She's be in my lap if I let her!