What did everyone have for breakfast this morning????

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So i'm having my breakfast a bit late today. I'm having a cinnamon rasin bagel with fat free strawberry cream cheese and some coffee to go with it
What did everyone have for breakfast this morning??

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing

But I was craving a Cinnamon Melt from McDonalds, so I might stop there tomorrow morning to get one instead

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing. But I had a cheeseburger and Fries from BK for lunc h so that made up for it!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't "do" breakfast. Food in the morning makes me
even the smell of it - especially eggs.

I had a large Dunks coffee.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

oatmeal and low fat milk. Trying to be good and stick to my diet. What I really want is ice cream!!!
Try getting frozen yogurt instead!!!! It's every bit as yummy (if not better!) and most of it is 96-99% fat free!!!!
TCBY has the BEST frozen yogurt!!!
I like yogurt instead of ice cream because i'm lactose intolerant - but even so- yogurt in small amounts doesn't make me sick
Also you can get frozen yogurt in the grocery store too!

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Try getting frozen yogurt instead!!!! It's every bit as yummy (if not better!) and most of it is 96-99% fat free!!!!
TCBY has the BEST frozen yogurt!!!
I like yogurt instead of ice cream because i'm lactose intolerant - but even so- yogurt in small amounts doesn't make me sick
Also you can get frozen yogurt in the grocery store too!
Great suggestion but I'm trying to stay away from sugar. It makes me crave more sugar.

It's just so hot here, maybe I'll go get a frozen smoothie with real fruit instead of junk food.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

Watermelon! Yummy.
ohhh ady, that sounds sooooo good right now!!! i will have to pick up some watermelon the next time i get groceries!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ckatz

Great suggestion but I'm trying to stay away from sugar. It makes me crave more sugar.

It's just so hot here, maybe I'll go get a frozen smoothie with real fruit instead of junk food.
They make sugar free!!!!!!
(i try to only get low-sugar or sugar free and watch carbs because i have gastroparesis and PCOS - both can lead to diabetes over time so i'm at a REALLY high risk). There are some great healthy alternatives out there if you look around a bit!!!!

I second the smoothie!!! I make my own all the time!!!! So much so that my family got me a smoothie maker for Christmas two years ago.
Unlike those appliances that most people use once and then never touch again- i use mine almost every day
I have some REALLY yummy low sugar smoothie recipes if you want them!

Be sure to watch out for additives that some places use (extra sugar, adding ice cream or some unhealthy yogurts)

There are good natural sugars you can add to it- Honey, fruits (they have their own sugars but they're healthy ones in moderation), and fat free whipped cream is another good one depending on the brand!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toast.... OJ and coffee.

(then had some peanuts and rasins for mid morning snack)