the Daily Thread Tuesday 7-10

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

Hot here again, but a better chance of rain for us. We could sure use some, it's been a dry couple weeks now.

I'm too lazy to do the picture, but it's Godiva Day. Not the chocolate, Jan, the nekkid lady opposing higher taxes.

Have a good one folks!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mooooooooorning folks!

Hmmmm, gonna be thunderstormy today I think, so I won't be baring my whitey's.

Not much going on today...boooo worky!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No rain for us today, but too hot and humid again.

Not much planned either, I bought some books yesterday and a new kitty tent (for $5 on sale and it zips up if you want to take pets camping with you!) so I will amuse myself with Boomers 'oh no there is something new, must go xrazy' attitude and read a book or something.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im not even close to finish with my cleaning, Maybe i should do it more often to avoid this problem

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I will celebrate Godiva day with some chocolate even though that isn't the right godiva. Tastes better anyway!
I think it will probably rain again today. It has been daily. 4 to go now!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks like we could get more thunderstorms here today. Blah with this humidity!
Mmmm Godiva chocolates....
Have a good day/evening everyone!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i want to got home, my back and legs hurt.
my butt hurts(i need a real chair for 11 hours)

oh yea, good morning

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I'm too lazy to do the picture, but it's Godiva Day. Not the chocolate, Jan, the nekkid lady opposing higher taxes.
Guess that excludes our TCS member Godiva, too, unless she's taken to riding the streets of Indy naked...

No plans for the day other than to stay indoors where it is cool.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Going to be a hot one again today
Already is!

Riley's vet checkup after work tonight. Glad the BF has air conditioning in his car. I would hate to have to take him in mine with this heat.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another hot one here today

We are 100% DONE moving out of our old apartment & all moved into our new one! Well.. I have boxes to unpack, but I'm done moving!!

Did some fishing in our backyard last night with John & some friends & after I did a little unpacking

Happy Tuesday!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*YAWN*
Got myself up early today so I didn't waste another day. No cat fights last night so I was able to sleep through the night.

Nothing special planned but the kitties are begging to go outside already.
Mom's been gone for 5 days and still hasn't called to check in on her kitties

Another hot day in Philly.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all.

Hot and cranky here this morning.

I had a nasty headache when I woke up this morning so I went back to bed after DH took the kids to the babysitters. Slept longer then I thought I would so I was 40 minutes late for work. Leaving early today to see my doctor to get more pain killers for my gall stone pain. 2 weeks today and it is gone! Yippee!

Hope everyone has a better day then I am having.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good Afternoon Everyone
I have just been out for a big carvery very nice and for afters I had sticky toffee pudding yummmmy

The weather in Leeds today is sunny , believe it or not, makes a change from all this rain we have been having for the past couple of weeks.

Anyway, I hope everyone on here has had a good day

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Just another day at work... but I shouldn't complain I had a lot of days off work last week. (In case you were wondering where I was!) I had off July 4,5,6 and the weekend as usual. Friday was my birthday so I went up to the mountains with my dad, little sister, and my boyfriend. First day I got there it was raining and 55 degrees! Here in the city (Phoenix) it's like 105 most days, so I was happy with 55!

We're moving out this weekend/beginning of next week and we haven't started packing!

Everyone have a great week!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today will be the hottest yet, 101F. Trying to cool the apartment as much as I can before I leave for work so I don't have broiled cats when I get home.

Anyone else think of the theme song from "Maude" when they hear Godiva?

Oh and have to help my sister finish her moving tonight. Of course her moving day lands on the hottest day.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Today will be the hottest yet, 101F. Trying to cool the apartment as much as I can before I leave for work so I don't have broiled cats when I get home.

Anyone else think of the theme song from "Maude" when they hear Godiva?

Oh and have to help my sister finish her moving tonight. Of course her moving day lands on the hottest day.
Wow that is hot maybe too hot... I cant stand that kind of temperature specialy when working hehe

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi cat peeps! It's hot here again too. Chance of thunder storms for a bit this evening, but we'll see if we actually get anything!

Going to hopefully get my friend's birthday present re-sewn today. I got the new fabric yesterday but didn't have time for any sewing. I'd also really love to mop my floors and vacuum. Yay!