I finally got a house!!!!

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a house!
(renting, not buying!) We get the keys on the 15th! I'm so happy. It's a 3 bedroom, 2 bath and a nice big backyard! It's got white/beige tile throughout the whole house, escept the brand new carpet in the master bedroom.

And for those of you who have been paying attention: This place has NO HOA!!!!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What is HOA?
Congrats!! It doesn't matter if you are renting or buying. It's still a place you can call home and that's all that matters.
Especially, with the problems you were having.
I'm looking at trying to get a house within the next year or so. I should have enough money saved up for down payment and furniture, etc.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!

I'm looking to buy my first house within the next two years (want to put some cash away before doing so).

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Duchess15

What is HOA?
Congrats!! It doesn't matter if you are renting or buying. It's still a place you can call home and that's all that matters.
Especially, with the problems you were having.
Homeowner's association?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet you will be glad from your current living quarters and its restrictions!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But does it have a pool?

Seriously - that is great news. I know how peeved you were at the situation at your current place.

Did you end up paying the fines?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

But does it have a pool?

Seriously - that is great news. I know how peeved you were at the situation at your current place.

Did you end up paying the fines?
No, it doesn't have a pool!
I was looking at a house that had one though.

No, my land lord told me not to worry about the fines. He's being really nice right now because the next tenant wants to move in before my time is actually up. So.. my landlord is trying to get me to move out like the same day I get the keys to the new place. He said that if I move out early, he'll pro rate the month and give me some of my rent back! Which I had planned on moving out then anyways!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mybabyphx

No, it doesn't have a pool!
I was looking at a house that had one though.

No, my land lord told me not to worry about the fines. He's being really nice right now because the next tenant wants to move in before my time is actually up. So.. my landlord is trying to get me to move out like the same day I get the keys to the new place. He said that if I move out early, he'll pro rate the month and give me some of my rent back! Which I had planned on moving out then anyways!
That is good news! Hopefully you can get into the place, clean it and move in fairly quickly and get a chunk of your rent back!

Maybe you can find a community pool in the area to go to.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the new place... Renting a home is better than renting in a community of people (apartments)... Im excited for you, sounds like a nice size place...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for listening to my problems this whole time.
Once I get moved in and settled a little I'm going to buy a camera. With that camera I'm going to take pictures of the house and of PHX. I actually have never posted any pics of PHX on here... I think it's about time I do that. You'll absolutely love him!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww congradulations hon! That is great!!!
((((Lots of smooth move in vibes)))!!!!