Whats the weather were you are...

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We are in a heat wave here ( outside of Philly) supposed to get to 100 today, did I mention I HATE the heat
Whats it like were you are?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
H-O-T!! Even wearing sunglasses makes my eyes sweat. I feel like I am melting outside!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mid 90s, VERY humid, and very sunny... not a single cloud in sight. And unfortunately we have to work outside in it, it's awful!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's just perfect, right now. Even when it's hot, it's not unbearable. When I got off work at 8am this morning it was 71 degress. I would imagine it will get up to the mid to upper 80's today. We rarely have humidity.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in central NJ, close to Philly so we're getting the same hot weather

I was actually in Philly for most of the day yesterday out in the heat, think I overdid it, my brain feels like mush today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

High 90's and 100 percent humidity...I went out and now my hair is twice the size it was this morning
LMAO
I know what you mean though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stormy

I'm in central NJ, close to Philly so we're getting the same hot weather

I was actually in Philly for most of the day yesterday out in the heat, think I overdid it, my brain feels like mush today.
It's horrible isn't it.I was in our new house yesterday getting it ready for the painters with out AC and felt like you by night, nothing but mush

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
RI here, mid to low 80"s but that cuz we are getting rain & clouds, maybe even a thunder storm. All weekend it had been saying how it would be in the mid 90's, i'm actually greatful for the storm~

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's the high 60's here but raining every bloody day! It's sunny one minute, you step out without an umbrella and you're drenched the next. One of the worst summers I can remember!!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Outside it's cooling off to about 90 today. Inside this office, though, it's about 60.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here in NH it is overcast and muggy. We actually had some thunderstorms this morning. But temp. is in low 80's - tomorrow and Wednesday they say 90's and humid....arrrrgghhhhhh!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cold, Rainy, Floody... mind you its mid summer and we are all supposed to be at the pools, i guess they made a great amount of loss this year money wise

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catmomof2

We are in a heat wave here ( outside of Philly) supposed to get to 100 today, did I mention I HATE the heat
Whats it like were you are?
I am in Philly and it is hot out. Finally feels like the weather we had in the Keys last week, just a little less humid here. Yesterday I felt chilly since I was used to Florida weather. The bugs are definately out. I got bit in 10 minutes of being outside.

paulena

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here in Western Kentucky, temp is 95 and very humid. Maybe some rain tomorrow will cool things off, hopefully!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was really hot and humid this morning (so much so that i got sick at work and left to go home). Now it's cooled off a little bit-we had an afternoon rainshower.

ckblv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week it was 116 degrees with 3 % humidity. It sucks the life out of you.
Carrying water with you at ALL times is a MUST>

Today, 108 degrees with 17 % humidity, it feels like a cold front.