All I can say is

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I went to fix some Cereal I put the milk in the bowel and put the frosted flakes in a cup I don't like them all wimped out so I just put the FF in as I eat them
Got ready to eat them picked up the spoon put it in the bowel, and sat down only to discover it was the one that I had fed the cats there wet food with
I saw it floating in the milk Sooooooooo I decided I didn't want any at that point
I hope this isn't how the whole day is going to be

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OHHHHHHHH man

That's why our cats get dry for breakfast and canned (plus goodies from supper) for supper - then you don't mix the spoons up

liza24

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
been there done that!!!

solved that by buying disposable silverware just for cat food,lol

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you have your glasses on or your first cup of coffee by then???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No Gail I don't drink coffee and the glasses were upstairs, the cats act like you owe then first thing in the morning ya know, so I just get lost trying to keep track of all 8 of them
I'm starting to call them "hey you" come here and eat
Or I just call them all Boo Boo

kaylacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at least ya didn't take a big bite first.

My mom isn't the best dish washer...and that has happened to me once...made something..taken a bite out of it and got a big taste of cat food...ewwwww. lol

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kaylacat

Well at least ya didn't take a big bite first.

My mom isn't the best dish washer...and that has happened to me once...made something..taken a bite out of it and got a big taste of cat food...ewwwww. lol
I think its the jelly .. If you don't put it into water straight away it goes like concrete

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

No Gail I don't drink coffee and the glasses were upstairs, the cats act like you owe then first thing in the morning ya know, so I just get lost trying to keep track of all 8 of them
I'm starting to call them "hey you" come here and eat
Or I just call them all Boo Boo
I hear yah!!! They have us trained and heaven forbid we are minutes off the schedule for the moist food. And what with having a certain dish in a certain spot-how fussy they can be too.
I use a smaller hard plastic spatula for the moist food-no chance of using that without washing it first.