Look at what I got for free yesterday!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were taking Jerry's grandma out to dinner yesterday and as we went outside to get in the car, I notice Jerry's neighbor dragging this drysink to the curb.....she was putting it out with the garbage!!!
I ran over and asked if I could have it and she said yes yes! She felt bad throwing it out, but just had to get rid of somethings since she was moving. YIPPEE FOR ME!!!

You are actually supposed to hang towels on the bar in the back, but I don't have any to match, so I'm headed to the dollar store to but some........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Heather! Me too!! I just love old furniture!!

l.trant

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It is beautiful!!! I have one question what are those little icons on the right of people's sig's. I don't know what this bank thing is or how it works, could someone let me know. I am just curious. Thanks.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys...you should have seen the beautiful cedar chest she gave away too. Jerry's aunt was there and snatched that up before I got the chance. I could have bopped her over the head to get it,
, but didn't think that would go over to well with the rest of the family!

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by l.trant

I have one question what are those little icons on the right of people's sig's.
Now you've got one! I meant to say welcome BACK, though, since you're only new to the gifts. The gift icons are little ways of saying hi or thanks or whatever... it's fun!

If you'll go up to the menu at the top of your page, you'll see "vbPlaza Menu," and then you can select "Give Gifts." As you post, you earn points to "buy" the gifts with.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

That's beautiful. Did the pitcher and bowl come with it too? They look perfect together!
No, the pitcher and bowl were mine......I have a few of them. I think they're gorgeous!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perfect nab!!!

You know that it would have been taken by someone before the garbage got there. I am glad you managed to nab it! It looks great with the basin and pitcher.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Graciecat

I'd be camping out at Grandma's house until this Lady moves.
God knows what other goodies you might be able to nab!
Boy, isn't that the truth! Maybe you could actually ask her if there is anything else that she was planning to throw away that you could help her with! You never know....