TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I brushed him for the first time...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I brushed him for the first time...

post #1 of 18
Thread Starter 
Dr D Claw got his first major brushing ever yesterday. Let's just say this... he's found the new love his his life. The Zoom Groom.

He purred, rolled onto his back, gave me the "I love you Meowmy" look, and looked very hansom after it was all said and done.

Now he keeps going by the drawer where I keep the bushes and meows.
post #2 of 18
That's great! Hopefully there will be no more problems with his fur.
post #3 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl View Post
That's great! Hopefully there will be no more problems with his fur.
I hope so. We shall see.
post #4 of 18
Aww he loves to be brushed now
post #5 of 18
Awww Dr Claw He sure has received a lot of firsts over the last 6 months
post #6 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Awww Dr Claw He sure has received a lot of firsts over the last 6 months
Yes... the first time he was dragged on top of the bed and given a wonderful petting session he just sort of got it. Now he's a part of the family through and through.
post #7 of 18
Awww that's soo great!!!
post #8 of 18
What wonderful news. You better watch it or before too long you will have 1 very vain kitty there!
post #9 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingglass View Post

Now he keeps going by the drawer where I keep the bushes and meows.
Welcome to my world!!!! LOL

I'm so glad that he enjoyed getting brushed! I'm thrilled that his fur issue seems to have resolved with weekly baths.
post #10 of 18
That is really wonderful!
post #11 of 18
Hooray for Dr Claw!!!!! How exciting that he has enough fur to brush now!

Now you'll have to get a Furminator for your boys
post #12 of 18
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahp View Post
Hooray for Dr Claw!!!!! How exciting that he has enough fur to brush now!

Now you'll have to get a Furminator for your boys
I was flipping through the channels on TV and saw it advertised on HSN. I've never ever been tempted by anything on there before until I saw that. I may just have to investigate getting one.
post #13 of 18
Aw Dr Claw!! So wonderful!
post #14 of 18
Well done Dr Claw!

Such a happy kitty!
post #15 of 18
Bravo Dr Claw - you are getting more handsome every day!!!
post #16 of 18
I'm so glad you got to brush him for first time. The baths you have been giving him have been working wonders on him and he looks so nice now! I am looking at getting a furminator myself and Amazon looks like one of the cheaper places. Their shipping is reasonable unlike Ebay.
post #17 of 18
Awwwwwwwwwww Heather..that sounds lovely!
post #18 of 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess15 View Post
I'm so glad you got to brush him for first time. The baths you have been giving him have been working wonders on him and he looks so nice now! I am looking at getting a furminator myself and Amazon looks like one of the cheaper places. Their shipping is reasonable unlike Ebay.
Don't forget that if you have a PetSmart near you, you can print out the page from their website which has the Furminator's (for $35), take that into the store, and buy one there for the online price and save on shipping costs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I brushed him for the first time...