Alley - Has it really been 7 months?

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was seven months ago today that my life changed forever. My babygirl Alley left this earth to become the universe's most beautiful angel

There are so many things I miss about her. Most of all I miss the way she would look at me, her eyes so full of knowledge and intelligence and trust. I miss the way she would roll onto her back and command me to rub her belly for what seemed like hours at a time.

I miss the way she always talked to me when I came home, telling me all about her day.

I miss knowing that there was one creature on this earth that truly shared my soul.

Its been seven months Alley, but mama hasn't forgotten a single minute of the nine years we had together and I never will.

I love you babygirl.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful tribute to your baby girl.

Alley, look in on your Mom and know that you are loved and missed.

RIP Sweet Baby

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Alley was such a beuatiful girl, Paula. Thank you for sharing her beauty with us. Thinking of both of you.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You were both so lucky to share your lives with each other. RIP Alley. You truly are a special angel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember one time she when was not such an angel....

We were staying at my mom's and she noticed that Alley had been scratching her claws on the doorframe in my bedroom and bathroom and had them in terrible shape. I spent two days sanding out the scratches and applying several coats of polyurethane to make them look nice again.

Once it was dry and she was allowed back in the room she went straight to the door and stretched her long body up, put her little paws on the door and just looked at me and meowed, like she was daring me to stop her!

I've never known a cat with more personality. I miss her so much. Even when she was bad, she was still my angel.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Keep thoughts like those close by Paula and Alley will always be alive
& she lives on in the little 'angel' she sent you - Riley!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

& she lives on in the little 'angel' she sent you - Riley!
I cherish my memories of Alley. I need to get a book and write them all down. I don't ever want to forget one single silly thing she did.

I think she really did send Riley to me. He was born and abandoned in another state completely and somehow found his way here and managed not to get adopted when his siblings all did. I guess she was making sure he was on hold for me

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

I cherish my memories of Alley. I need to get a book and write them all down. I don't ever want to forget one single silly thing she did.

I think she really did send Riley to me. He was born and abandoned in another state completely and somehow found his way here and managed not to get adopted when his siblings all did. I guess she was making sure he was on hold for me
I think she was. She knows you are in pain over losing her, and is watching out for you.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went back through your posts to read about Alley

Can only imagine how aweful it was for you.

RIP Alley
Until you meet again

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

I went back through your posts to read about Alley

Can only imagine how aweful it was for you.

RIP Alley
Until you meet again
Thank you. That's so very sweet of you that you took the time to do that. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Riley is a joy to have in my life, but there will always be an empty spot in my life where Alley belongs.