Aww I have a soft snuggly....

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Kitten sleeping on me. Cradled like a little baby. I swear Ash, Willow and Hickory are the sweetest kittens in the world. Hickory kept looking up at me and meowing so I finally got tired of him I picked him up. He just snuggled in and fell asleep purring. Anyone else have a snuggly kitty in their laps/arms right now? M left arm is falling asleep! Oh Ash went to his new home today. I really miss my little gray fluffball.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mooch just left my lap! She's a kneader and will do whatever to get my attention when she wants it and I'm on the computer! Noodles will usually just lay on the desk.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No kitties right now, but Fosters is sound asleep with his head in my lap snoring

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

No kitties right now, but Fosters is sound asleep with his head in my lap snoring
Aww. I wish I had a dog head in my lap right now. I miss having dogs. Well adult dogs. I still have 3 of my foster puppies. One is going to her new home on the 15th. The other two havnt been adopted yet. Two already went to their new homes yesterday. Ill be glad to be puppyless again. But wouldnt mind fostering an older dog again. I cant do the puppy thing its to hard.

Hickory finally left me to go snuggle with Skye. But not before my arm felt like pins and needles going threw it. Amazing how a 1 1/2 lbs kitten can make your arm fall asleep. LOL

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Aww. I wish I had a dog head in my lap right now. I miss having dogs. Well adult dogs. I still have 3 of my foster puppies. One is going to her new home on the 15th. The other two havnt been adopted yet. Two already went to their new homes yesterday. Ill be glad to be puppyless again. But wouldnt mind fostering an older dog again. I cant do the puppy thing its to hard.

Hickory finally left me to go snuggle with Skye. But not before my arm felt like pins and needles going threw it. Amazing how a 1 1/2 lbs kitten can make your arm fall asleep. LOL
yeah it's hard! i definitely prefer fostering kittens to puppies for several different reasons, although i do both. the aussie pup i fostered last night was quite the screamer....not crying....SCREAMING. which i'm used to- but colin isn't...so i had to explaine to him that he's still a baby and he was just lonely without his litter mates or a mommy. Colin seems to prefer adult dogs to everything i foster but i think it's because he's a dog person. He absolutely loves Norris
Adult dogs are my favorite to foster- they just seem to thrive soo well!
And kitties- i love fostering kittens- but it gets soo draining when you have a huge litter and are up every few hours. (although i can't complaine to you- i don't know how you do it with a new baby and lots of fosters!!
My hat goes off to ya!) Hehe in the mean time you can borrow my doggies when you need a fluffy pup to hug

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG My pups are screamers and howlers! They want out 24/7 which obviously isnt possible. Eddy is the worst I spoiled him rotten and hes such a big baby. He needs to find himself a home before I spoil him beyond repair. LOL Hes such a little whiner. He wants to be on me all the time.

After these 5 pups all I can say is why do people want puppies! They are nasty, stinky, wiggly and wild.
I much preffer the older a little more relaxed now when to calm down adult dogs to the hyper run run run until you collapse on the floor from exhaustion puppies.

Though my neighbor down stairs has been helping me out alot with them. He comes up while Im at work and takes them outside to potty and play with them. Now if only I could convince him to adopt Eddy I might love him forever. LOL

Calamity, Skye and her kittens roam around in my apartment while Im at work but since Calamity's kittens and Willow and Hickory are getting bigger but cant be trusted to roam yet they go upstairs and stay with the lady who watches Ari during the day. Shes elderly and doesnt feel like she can adopt because she doesnt know what she would do if something happened to her. So she really enjoys having Butch, Sundance, Willow and Hickory at her house during the day. Plus its good socialization for them. I probably wont be taking in quite as many kittens again. And no more puppies. I told them 1 litter of kittens (currently have 3) and I can foster up to 4 adult cats. But thats its. No more 11 kittens at a time any more.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meish was never really a lap sleeper but she'd always be near me somehow. She had one of the cute high pitched nasal snores.

Angel (the puppy) was a lap snoozer. She'd settle between my legs on her back and snore like there was no tomorrow. She is a shih tzu... so the little stubby nose = loud snoring.

She woke DH up a few times. I just laughed.