"Transformers" movie was AWESOME!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to tell you people....GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

It is not even my "type" of movie, and boy am I glad I went and saw it..

I LOVED IT!!

First time in a long time that a movie didn't disappoint me....I am telling you..I am super pumped right now!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

I am buying it when it comes out

sandtigress

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw it last night, and I loved it too! Some friends invited me to go with them, and I was going to turn them down until I talked to my brother who convinced me to go.

Its the first time in awhile that a movie actually caught me off-guard. Most of the time I'm calling lines and "plot twists" throughout the whole movie.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh oo we saw it last night!!! Tristan REEALLY wanted to see it, and i didn't, even though i watched a bit of the cartoon when i was little. So i went with him because he wouldn't go by himself and i didn't want to force him to see a girly movie.

in the end, i LOVED it!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must say as well...I never saw the cartoon and knew nothing about the actual story before I went..

It was still SO AWESOME.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't wait to see this. I always loved the cartoon as a kid and my brother had the toys. Ebert actually gave it a good review, which improves my confidence in the movie. I'm glad to see you guys like it.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I tihnk if you don't really remember the cartoon, you'll love it (like I did). But if you remember the cartoon from your childhood really well, you generally have forgotten how lame it was and just how it was THE most awesome thing, and therefore get a bit disappointed.

If you go in not expecting the cartoon, but a "transforming robots try to attack Earth" movie, then you'll enjoy it.

isisbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Saw it the day it came out. Freekin LOVED IT!!!! And I am not a "movie person." Buying it when it comes out.

Oh and I told my Hubby when I get a new cat or puppy I am gonna name them Bumble Bee and Optimus Prime.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've been looking forward to seeing it for ages now; great to hear good reviews! Normally I love those types of films but I thought Spiderman 3 was the greatest load of rubbish. So glad to hear this won't disappoint!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen the trailer and thought it looked pretty awesome
I always like it when you go see something that you think is 'not me' and you have a fabbie time - worth the time, money and effort even more so then

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to agree it was a fabulous movie! I remember buying my boys all kinds of transformer stuff and the cartoons every weekend.

My boys are 17 and 14 and they really loved the movie.

frisk

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend wants me to go see it with him this week. Sounds good.

xulili

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It was a great movie I got to see it the last showing of opening day with a buch of transfans. We had a blast and were so glad to see that it was actualy a good movie!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw the preview last Monday before it actually opened Tuesday and I thought it was alright. Better than I had expected. My boyfriend made me go see it at the drive in on Friday for a second time already.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I saw the preview last Monday before it actually opened Tuesday and I thought it was alright. Better than I had expected. My boyfriend made me go see it at the drive in on Friday for a second time already.
I want to see it again!!