More of Rosie, Sophie and Jack!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
OMG Susan!!! You must be about ready to burst right now after Sophie has been snuggling with Jack!!!!!!!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! Those pictures are sooo sweet! I'm so glad they are all getting along.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW!!!! Isn't it amazing how far they've come in the last week! that's so good to see Sophie and Jack on the chair together - especially the one where they're mirror images of each other

And I love how Rosie loves to groom Jack - so cute!

So Rosie and Sophie groom and snuggle together much?

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG! They are all so cute I cannot choose which one is the best! Sophie and Jack in the chair is very, very cute. Especially when he rests his head on the arm like Sophie
So very precious. You have to be so pleased with your camera (I know you've had it a while but still!) That sunroom has to be the best investment you made for the cats !

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Susan how adorable is that!!! You all are a happy loving family now awwwwwwww Sophie you sweetie pie girl!!

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am just LOVING these pictures!!!! Keep 'em coming! Soooo adorable, Jack's little face. I feel so good seeing him happy and comfortable in his new home and getting so much love!!!

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is that a new camera???? nice pics! they look like they are really getting along.

the real question that i have though is,

how do you keep that branch plant standing? stoli and luxor insist on puttling it down every day.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's wonderful!! What a good girl snuggling with your little brother Sophie

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac
Uh oh, the girls are being a bad influence already, look at innocent little Jack copying his big sis!