Chynna in Love

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here is Chynna loving up the vacuum cleaner hose. I was doing a bit of vacuuming and she was constantly putting herself in front of me and the vacuum insisting I vacuum her, so here she is loving up what most cats consider to be a "monster"

She was sticking her nose in the hose and letting her ears get sucked in. What a goof!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My girl just loves the vacuum cleaner. She comes running as soon as I pull it out and is very insistent that I take some time to vacuum her too. She's the first cat I've ever had that loves to be vacuumed. Sometimes I use the upholstery tool to brush and vacuum her at the same time, but it's across the room so I just used the hose part and she loved that just as much if not more. Maybe the sucking action feels like a massage to her, LOL

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good grief! Even Radar, who is the boldest cat ever and takes everything in his stride is terrified of the vacuum cleaner. He skulks around the edges of the room looking very unhappy. Now if I could just hoover him it would cut down on a lot of white fur rolling about the place like tumbleweed!

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My Titus loves that too.

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Here is Chynna loving up the vacuum cleaner hose. I was doing a bit of vacuuming and she was constantly putting herself in front of me and the vacuum insisting I vacuum her, so here she is loving up what most cats consider to be a "monster"

She was sticking her nose in the hose and letting her ears get sucked in. What a goof!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The beautiful goofy kitty. She is lovely though, it must be her vigorous grooming that makes her fur look so pretty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pekoe & Nigel

The beautiful goofy kitty. She is lovely though, it must be her vigorous grooming that makes her fur look so pretty.
Well, she doesn't get vacuumed every day much to her dismay
But she does get brushed daily or more. Both her and Abby absolutely love to be brushed so I indulge them for their benefit and my own (less vacuuming required)