OMG THE ARE still shooting off fireworks.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel ya hon!
Colin wrote citations last night for the idiots in our neighborhood that were still shooting them off
Some people can be soo inconsiderate!
I hope they stop soon hon. If they don't call your non-emergency police # and let them know what's going on. They might could cite the people doing it for "disturbing the peace" or something like that.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I live just outside of town here and can hear some neighbors down the road still popping stuff off now and then. Though there's also the small chance that I'm hearing them shooting stuff, not fireworks.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My neighbors didn't start up till after the forth!!! They aren't exactly 'fireworks' either because they are shooting them off durring the day. I'm guessing it's either home made or somethign because I saw this one guy retrieving a soda bottle. Whatever it is, it's so loud the first time I thought someone had hit my house. What I think it was is that is echoed off the house because they are pretty close together here.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fireworks will continue on my road for several days. There is a cop that lives about 1/4 mile away but I know nothing will be done!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know...I had the same experience this morning actually. Some pea-brain idiot decided to shoot off fireworks at 4:30 in the morning!!!!! What an
It was bad enough I had to be up at 5:30 this morning already.
I went outside to see where the moron lived, but didn't hear anymore after that.

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really can't understand why so many people have problems with fireworks. Thier really not that loud. I can easily ignore the neighborhood fireworks if I try to. Calling the cops on something like that is just silly to me, thier busy enough as it is doing more important stuff. It's just people having innocent fun, take a deep breath and relax, you'll survive.