TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sabina's Photo Shoot...Beauty Warning! ;)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sabina's Photo Shoot...Beauty Warning! ;)

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 
Here are some shots of Sabina that I took yesterday. I can't believe that she's all grown up already!















Here's one from a couple of weeks ago (I think):

post #2 of 19
She is so beautiful Kelly. You always do a wonderful job on getting pictures.

P.S. I also want to say I love your avatar with JinJin in the foreground.
post #3 of 19
Well kelly You know me Those are Beautiful She is Beautiful
post #4 of 19
She's GORRRRRgeous! And she knows it!
post #5 of 19
Very very nice!!! Too beautiful
post #6 of 19
She is so beautiful
Great photos
post #7 of 19


Oh My Heart, she's just stunning...I Love her
post #8 of 19
oh my she is a beauty for sure and that little lady certainly knows how to pose please give her some chin scritches from us
post #9 of 19
Those are spectacular photos Kelly! How do you get her to pose like that?
post #10 of 19
Kelly those pictures look like they were taking by a professional, their excellent!
post #11 of 19
Thank you for the beauty warning.

It's amazing she stays posed in one place like that.
post #12 of 19
Are you a professional photographer? Your baby sure likes the camera and knows how to "work it"!!!!
post #13 of 19
How much does "little" Sabina weigh now? She is utterly gorgeous, I think most TCS'ers are jealous!
post #14 of 19
She is so beautiful, and so are your photos.
post #15 of 19
Wow!! Very beautiful pics! Sabina is just gorgeous.... just a stunning girl!

Did you get some of Jin Jin, too?
post #16 of 19
She is so pretty! I just love her eye colour!
post #17 of 19
The one where she is presenting her paw is just too darn cute. They are all just fabulous!
post #18 of 19
Oh what a beautiful kitty !!! Sabina looks stunning in those pics What a lovely girl !!
post #19 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
She is so beautiful Kelly. You always do a wonderful job on getting pictures.

P.S. I also want to say I love your avatar with JinJin in the foreground.
Thanks Jana. I love that picture of Jin and Sabina too...I like the feel of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mooficat View Post
oh my she is a beauty for sure and that little lady certainly knows how to pose please give her some chin scritches from us
Consider her scritched! She does know how to pose...she's a diva, what can I say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Mew View Post
Those are spectacular photos Kelly! How do you get her to pose like that?
She loves climbing on that pillar. To keep her interested, I wave the cat dancer around. That's why she has her paw up in one of the pictures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Kelly those pictures look like they were taking by a professional, their excellent!
They were...me! Thanks Susan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbysMom View Post
It's amazing she stays posed in one place like that.
Well, if you saw holding my camera to my face with one hand, and using the other to wave a toy to get her attention you'd understand...I must have been quite a site!
Quote:
Originally Posted by menasmom View Post
Are you a professional photographer? Your baby sure likes the camera and knows how to "work it"!!!!
Yes I am, and yes she does!
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
How much does "little" Sabina weigh now? She is utterly gorgeous, I think most TCS'ers are jealous!
I think my "petite" girl is tipping the scales at over 12lbs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeHacker View Post
She is so beautiful, and so are your photos.
Thanks Hope!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pami View Post
Wow!! Very beautiful pics! Sabina is just gorgeous.... just a stunning girl!

Did you get some of Jin Jin, too?
Thanks Pam. No, no pictures of Tino's girlfriend this time around. She's not nearly as laid back as Sabina. You'll certainly never see her sitting on that pillar, I'll tell you that!

Thanks everyone for your kind words about my girl!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Sabina's Photo Shoot...Beauty Warning! ;)