Collecting Cat Stuff

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Does anybody here collect cat stuff? Like cat figurines , pictures or even cudderly toys?

I have recently taken to liking of Sherrat and Simpson

Here is a picture of what I am on about

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the Whimsi-clay cats but there are so many to choose from!!

I like looking for unique cat items whether they be collectibles or clothing.

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where on earth did you get THAT!!!!? It is beautifuuuul! Is there a web site?

Yes, I collect kitty stuff, mainly grey cats. But I will buy cat figurines that I feel really portray the cat spirit...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

Where on earth did you get THAT!!!!? It is beautifuuuul! Is there a web site?

Yes, I colect kitty stuff, mainly grey cats. But I will but cat figurines that I feel really portray the cat spirit...
On ebay...

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If there's one thing I don't need, it's to start collecting stuff. I'll get addicted to it really easily, and spend all my money on things I don't need.

So no, I don't collect cat stuff. But I do like that figurine...

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I do, though not so much at the moment. I have many of the cat theme Harmony Kingdom Treasure Jests, and we like the work of JS Perry
http://www.jsperry.com/ and have some of her limited edition lithographs.

One of my favorite pieces is an original by Karen Kukendahl, and two originals by a young artist I met years ago, William Card (one piece has a tabby on old fashioned ice skates, skating under a full moon on a winding stream

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I do, though not so much at the moment. I have many of the cat theme Harmony Kingdom Treasure Jests, and we like the work of JS Perry
http://www.jsperry.com/ and have some of her limited edition lithographs.

One of my favorite pieces is an original by Karen Kukendahl, and two originals by a young artist I met years ago, William Card (one piece has a tabby on old fashioned ice skates, skating under a full moon on a winding stream
They are cool pictures

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not a collector really - trouble was in my younger years thats all that people seem to buy me 'cat stuff', pencils, pens, mugs, notepads, ear-rings
and you know you can get some really naff stuff - so everyone got the warning NO MORE CAT STUFF please
I am happy to receive cards etc with cats on but I'm cannot abide those photos of cats growing out of flowers, sat in fur-lined boxes or deck chairs with sunglasses on etc
cant think of the woman that does all that stuff, shes a brilliant photographer I just hate to see cats in weird situations

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like the Emily The Strange kitties, so I have a few purses, shirts, wallet, hats, and other miscellaneous items with them on. My wallet says "I
Bad Kitties" which is so true.

I also have a very cool Bastet cat from Franklin Mint (or one of those places) from 1999 or so. Very pretty. It's black with gold Egyptian jewelry.

And I have a nice cats fishing tile box. I got it from a relative a few years ago.

Those are about it. I'm pretty picky about cat stuff collectibles.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, not really except cat toys for the kitty! LOL. But I do collect dog breed stuff occassionally, I am pretty picky about what I buy, I want it to actually look like the breed but friends and relatives get me a lot of it too.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have tons of things everything from Figurines, Trinket boexes about 50 of them, Whimsical Cats about 12 of them.. Wall hangings, stuffed, Ceramic, Plates, candle holders pictures and I could go on an on.. I don't think I'll bombard your post unless you would like to see them.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is really cute! I collect cat stuff though I have been on a big stand still with in for about the last 10 years. I don't really buy for myself anymore just collect what is given to me now. I have a very huge collection that is actually in storage right now.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have figurines, pictures, posters, T-shirts, coffee mugs, pajamas, shorts, nightshirts, throws, throw pillows, tumblers and piles of stuffed cats. I also have a bunch of Dalmatian stuff, too.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes....I collect kitty things:

kitty fur tumble weeds
fur balls
kitty litter
kitty clumps.....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So far as collectable things and cats, I pretty much just collect things I find I like or gifts people have given me. My co-worker just gave me a really cute purple cat ring-holder on my last day.

Other than cat things, I collect coins (especially ones from other countries) and rocks (like quartz and things).

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Oh yes....I collect kitty things:

kitty fur tumble weeds
fur balls
kitty litter
kitty clumps.....
Dont we all

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also have quite a few pieces of cat-themed jewelry and 3 cat-themed watches.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have plates in my kitchen that are cat themed. They are going on the wall by the ceiling. I also have various cat shirts, cat wine bottles, cat canisters, basically everything in my kitchen is cat themed, so I guess yeah I kind of do collect them.