It Works! It Works!!!!! The "Cat Attract" Litter is Amazing!!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm soooooo happy i could kiss the guy who invented that "cat attract" litter!!!!!!!!
It's amazing!!! And it really works!!!! Jasmine has not had a single "out of litter pan experience" since i used it last night in all the litter pans.

NOT ONE ACCIDENT!!!!!!!!!!

I'm estatic!!!! I'm sooooo happy about this- it was getting sooo upsetting having to constantly clean up the accidents and have her just be miserable and hate the litter pan- but since she's had the cat attract, she hasn't had a single accident!
I couldn't be happier!!! I am soooo writing that company to tell them how awesome that product is!!!
Thankyou everyone who recommended it to me!
It's worth the price!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Glad to hear it's working, Nikki. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she continues to use it.
Thankyou hon!! I am soo happy right now that my girl is back to using the litter pan!!!!
That Cat Attract litter is amazing!!!
I am going to write an email and let them know what a good product i think it is!
I woke up this morning expecting to clean up a mess before work - but nothing. (thankfully) and now i just came home from my lunch break expecting to clean up a mess- and still nothing!!!!!
Colin said he saw Jasmine go in her litter pan this morning and that he did not clean up any accidents!!!!
I have to go back to work in a bit and tell my coworkers that litter really works!! (they all LOVE Jasmine and have been asking about her)

Originally Posted by sharky

:dances:...
... YEAH
Hehe i'm estatic!!!

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sugar was having accidents and I used the cat attract and she hasn't had a accident since! I have now switched to reg litter and she is perfect. I think the stuff is AMAZING!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
It is amazing stuff. When we first got Carly, DH moved the upstairs litter box from a bedroom to his bathroom. But since Lucy and Much were hanging out there, Carly decided to use the dining room floor. The litter box was moved back and we started using the Cat Attract and haven't had a problem since. Lucy was really fascinated with it as she would sit in the box and just scratch and scratch and scratch.

jcribbs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never heard of that....... I'll have to find some and give it a whirl. Every so other we have accidents too...

thank you thank you thank you...

And glad it worked for ya!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh! Apparently I spoke too soon!
When I got home a little while ago, she had peed on the bed right beside the litter pan filled with Cat Attract litter
I cleaned up the spot and moved the litter pan right over it...then i put her food dish on the other end of the bed in hopes that she won't use that end eithor. At least I know the Cat Attract litter did work a little as she didn't have any accidents over night or this morning...just a minute ago. I'm still hoping the Cat Attract works though

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
was the box used already? maybe it was dirty from a previous use, and she's one of those uber fussy cats who need a completely clean box.

other than that i don't think i have any suggestions i can think of right now.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by littleraven7726

was the box used already? maybe it was dirty from a previous use, and she's one of those uber fussy cats who need a completely clean box.

other than that i don't think i have any suggestions i can think of right now.
nope, none of them used the one on the bed- just the other ones.

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope that was a minor accident and that the Cat Attract keeps working for you. Your earlier posts sounded so positive! Anyway, congratulations to Jasmine for using the box correctly for a while.
It does seem that she likes the litter.