Hi from New Hampshire!

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we're really slow at work today (thankfully I'm out at noon) and I decided I should introduce myself and my kitties.

I'm 22, and live in New Hampshire with my boyfriend of almost 3 years. We have two beautiful kitties, Kairi (kie-ree) and Namine (just say nominate without the "te") They were named after 2 characters in Kingdoms Hearts, a video game my boyfriend loves. He got Kairi from a pet store in Maine when she was a few months old. He felt bad for her because she was alone in a cage near barking dogs and she looked scared. When we moved to New Hampshire, we adopted Namine from the local SPCA. They love to play with each other and get along great.

Here are some pics, I tried resizing them, but it wouldnt work. Sorry!

Namine

Kairi

Kairi sleeping in her carrier

Namine playing on the cat tree

Sleeping together on the bed

tickytat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome! I'm a newbie myself from Vermont. Beautiful kitties you have there, and sounds like they're spoiled rotten!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi! I went to school in Vermont actually, and my boyfriend has lived there all his life until we moved. I love it there, and would love to move back sometime. And the cats are def spoiled rotten, we buy them so much stuff!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another neighbor!
Hi and welcome to TCS!

I think your furbabies are very beautiful. I have a torbie girl so I have a particular soft spot for all cats with tortitude!

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi! Welcome to TCS! Awwww! Another Tortie.
I'm currently sharing my home with 4 Torties & White (2 regular and 2 diluted). You'll see posts from me thoughout that explain why I say currently.
I just told TickyTat that I am hoping to one day visit your area. I have always wanted to see Vermont and New Hampshire and really hope to make it up there one day.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and welcome to you and those darling kitties

Its great here, theres always lots to do and see
and theres always someone on hand to help with those kitty type questions

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello!

Your two kitties are very pretty.

What part of Vermont were you in before you moved to New Hampshire?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vermontcat

What part of Vermont were you in before you moved to New Hampshire?
I went to school in Rutland, and my boyfriend lived in Springfield. I loved the area, it was really nice.

butterflyy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome to the site! The people here are all wonderful and helpful and super nice, you're gonna love it.

I also live in the New England area in MA, and am a video game fanatic! Kingdom Hearts was a good game! My dog is named after a boss in Everquest 1, and I wanted to name my 2 cats after video game chars but the boyfriend thought it was too much

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome looks like you have some adorable spoild kitties as they should be right haha they are just too cute.
Happy posting see you around the site have a great day

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions