I am on here entirely too much!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I work in a call center, and we are required to answer the phones "Thank you for calling the TSP"....well, today, I got a call and said "Thank you for calling the TCS". Needless to say that was answered with confused silence. I don't know WHERE that came from, except for the bad influence this site has on me! No laundry gets done, dished don't get washed...DH comes home on my days off and looks around the house..."oh...on TCS again today I take it?" You guys are going to get me in SO much trouble!!

Ok, on that note I'm going to take the dogs for a walk and go to bed. I need to get my priorities straight
yeah, right!

diego

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Ok, I work in a call center, and we are required to answer the phones "Thank you for calling the TSP"....well, today, I got a call and said "Thank you for calling the TCS". Needless to say that was answered with confused silence. I don't know WHERE that came from, except for the bad influence this site has on me! No laundry gets done, dished don't get washed...DH comes home on my days off and looks around the house..."oh...on TCS again today I take it?" You guys are going to get me in SO much trouble!!

Ok, on that note I'm going to take the dogs for a walk and go to bed. I need to get my priorities straight
yeah, right!
Thats the funniest thing I've heard today

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO! That was a goooood one!

Your priorites
1) Catttts
2) TCS
annnd everything else falls behind that, right? Isn't that the way it's supposed to be???

tnkittymom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
LOL!!
That's too funny! I'm a stay-at-home mom, so I'm definitely on here too much as well. That's ok, though, right? hehehe

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

LMAO! That was a goooood one!

Your priorites
1) Catttts
2) TCS
annnd everything else falls behind that, right? Isn't that the way it's supposed to be???
Exactly. No matter what anyone says, cats are always on the top of the list and so as a result gossip about cats is a close second.

shakadaka

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well you know what they say...Don't do what you enjoy, but enjoy what you do !! LOL...I have too admitt I have only been here a few days and I feel I am already getting sucked into this site !
and that has too be a good thing right? yes, yes of course hehe
Wonderful site and lovely ppl as well. Calico I think it is great that many ppl such as yourself spend time here to help and talk too ppl such as I

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, if the caller would have replied "You mean The Cat Site?" that would have been weeeird, but awesome at the same time!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Face it - you're a TCS addict! Hubby came home from work on Wednesday, found me at the computer, and started complaining about how much time I spend here - and I was doing work for school, not visiting TCS. He automatically assumes that if I'm online, I'm here.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Face it - you're a TCS addict! Hubby came home from work on Wednesday, found me at the computer, and started complaining about how much time I spend here - and I was doing work for school, not visiting TCS. He automatically assumes that if I'm online, I'm here.
I think I am TCS Addict I dont think there is day where I have not visted the forum..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

You know, if the caller would have replied "You mean The Cat Site?" that would have been weeeird, but awesome at the same time!
If that had happened I would probably would have been speechless! Then asked what their user name was...LOL. That would have been too funny!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is funny. I am lucky that I haven't done that since I am always on here at work.

It is your works fault for having a name so near to the TCS. I think you should convince them to change it!