Bengal Test

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The photos below are of a 4 week old bengal kitten. The kitten is female. Based on the photos make your best guess as to what generation she is.

In other words how far removed from the Asian Leopard Cat. Your choices are F1 through F10 (SBT)

F1 = 50% ALC

F2 = 25% ALC

F3 = 12.5% ALC

and so on.......

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Am guessing an F3-F4 - she doesn't look like your kittens and seems to have pretty rounded ears, shorter legs, longer body.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd say she is an F2. She looks really wild to me. But watch her end up being a SBT Bengal that reverted completely back to wild looks.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going way out on a limb here...I'm going to say she's an F16 with an amazing heaping of the wild genes, and that you are very proud to call her one of your own.

I have no idea.

Where are her tiny goggles?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I'm going way out on a limb here...I'm going to say she's an F16 with an amazing heaping of the wild genes, and that you are very proud to call her one of your own.

I have no idea.

Where are her tiny goggles?
Betsy an F16 is a jet.
You're only allowed to guess as high as F10.

This one isn't mine, but I will be getting several of her kittens when she's old enough. She'll be breeding with Odin and Kahekili.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Betsy an F16 is a jet.
You're only allowed to guess as high as F10.

This one isn't mine, but I will be getting several of her kittens when she's old enough. She'll be breeding with Odin and Kahekili.
I found her info...LOL...I know her name and the info...I know the answer...la-la-la...
She''s from a place where they grow 'em large...

...they say there, the stars at night, are big and bright

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

But watch her end up being a SBT Bengal that reverted completely back to wild looks.
That's what I think, a trick question

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

I'd say she is an F2. She looks really wild to me. But watch her end up being a SBT Bengal that reverted completely back to wild looks.
UMM yeah that

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd guess F2, mostly thorugh her head shape and she's got the closer to the ALC type spotting. Gorgeous girl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I found her info...LOL...I know her name and the info...I know the answer...la-la-la...
She''s from a place where they grow 'em large...

...they say there, the stars at night, are big and bright

Cheater!

urbantigers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to guess F1 based on face shape. I don't know much about bengals but someone on another forum I use has an F1 bengal with a similar shaped face. I think she said something about the face shape being because he's an F1

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how long are you doing to make us wait? i might have to cheat.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think she is either a F1 (because she looks this to me) or F10 (because it might be a trick question).

rugthugs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
okay, I'll have a go. I will say F5. Mostly because i shoot for the middle when in doubt. She does look very wild though-would love to see backs of the ears for ocelli if she has any.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My thoughts are, he wouldn't be asking unless she was a SBT Bengal who looks so wild that she could pass for a way earlier generation. She looks like a Gen 2, but I still think she's a Gen 5 or more. Let's face it, Bengal breeders are looking to get SBT Bengals that look more and more like the Asian Leopard Cat, and I think this little girl is a perfect example. Also, remember Nial is going to breed some of his cats with her. Also, IF she were a lower Generation Bengal, Nial wouldn't be asking us to guess what Generation she is. So, I stand by my belief that she is a SBT Bengal, Generation 5 or more.

By the way, I'd cheat, if I knew how to cheat on this. I tried, but Nial has this girls picture stored on his own site, because I tried to find out about her, by seeing where her picture was stored at, then go on their site to read all about her, but she's stored on the Meridian Bengals site.

Somebody, HELP ME CHEAT! PLEASE!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee-hee-hee!!!

I'm not telling...I know what generation she is...nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah...

I know, I'm SO mature.