Terrible Tailer

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I've finally gotten around to loading some pics of Tailer...

Tailer's been with us the longest, and he's my terribly spoiled, naughty boy. He's very smart, and can figure out how to get into anything from closed doors to canisters. He figured out a long time ago that we weren't going to do anything really bad no matter what he did, so he figures he's willing to live with whatever displeasure or mild punishment might come his way as a result for the stuff he knows he's not supposed to do.

He's our resident supervisor, and has to help with, or at least oversee, everything that goes in in our house.

His favorite spot to sleep is on his pawpa's jeans...whether they're empty or full.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with Susan and Eileen, Tailer is one handsome little man.........

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I love that last picture! I'm a bit partial to red tigers - they always seem to have a lot of personality.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Why are you calling him Terrible
Because he's so sweet and so cute and so smart that nobody can say no to him...and he knows it...so he's completely and utterly spoiled rotten.

My Dad's reaction to him is a perfect example. Now dad claims not to like cats. But when he comes to feed Tailer when we're out of town he sits on the floor next to him and pets him while eats. Yesterday we had a barbecue at our house and Dad took his steak off the grill early so he could cut a little piece off of it when it was still really rare to give to Tailer (because Tailer likes it better rare).

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like Tailer has your dad properly trained!! LOL He's such a cutie-pie it's no wonder he has you all wrapped around his little paw!

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i love the picture where he has just collapsed on his daddy!!! he's adorable ... how do you stand the cute?!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

My Dad's reaction to him is a perfect example. Now dad claims not to like cats. But when he comes to feed Tailer when we're out of town he sits on the floor next to him and pets him while eats. Yesterday we had a barbecue at our house and Dad took his steak off the grill early so he could cut a little piece off of it when it was still really rare to give to Tailer (because Tailer likes it better rare).
And you say your dad doesn't like cats?
I think not. He even knows Tailer's meat preferences, for goodness sake!

But then, how could you resist that face?

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well of course he's spoiled...who wouldn't give him whatever he wants?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a few new pics of my boys, so I thought I'd share some more...

In the "cat window" (seriously, one of the major selling points of the house was that it had this big window in front that the boys could lie in).

In his favorite carrying bag (which he likes so much I don't have the heart to use it to take him to the vet).

And just to give you some proof of that naughty side...