Back from the vet with Georgie

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, guys, little Georgie and I are back from his first visit to the vet and he's now happily perched on my shoulders purring again.
This cuteness must stop!

No fleas or earmites that she could detect, but we did go ahead and deworm him. Also decided to hold off on vaccinating or testing him for the time being in case the rescue would prefer that I go through their vet and get it done when he's fixed. My vet says he looks good, definitely underweight though, and estimated his age at 7-8 weeks old.

That's it for now!

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy to hear that Georgie is doing well. Was he a brave little man for his first vet visit?

catmomof2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am glad lil Georgie is in good health other then being under weight but I am sure you can fatten him up a bit
Glad to hear that cutie patootie is well

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Essayons89

Happy to hear that Georgie is doing well. Was he a brave little man for his first vet visit?
He was such a sweet, brave boy.
My vet gave him kisses and told him he's "charming."

Originally Posted by Bella713

Time to plump him up a little Eileen, he's too skinny
That's the plan. He's still not eating much, but my vet says give him a day or so to settle in.

He's since left my shoulder and is curled up on the couch, trying not to fall asleep. What a dollbaby!

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear that all is well with Georgie. I am adopting 2 cats (or kittens) tomorrow so I will be making a trip to the vet soon too. This will be my 1st time taking a cat to the vet in 20 years so it will be a new experience for me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Thezookeeper

I'm glad to hear that all is well with Georgie. I am adopting 2 cats (or kittens) tomorrow so I will be making a trip to the vet soon too. This will be my 1st time taking a cat to the vet in 20 years so it will be a new experience for me.
Thanks. He's a sweet little guy.

Congratulations on your new additions! Sending lots of vibes that all goes well for your vet visit.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad Georgie's visit went well! Are you sure you will be able to give him up. I think once you named him after Mr. Clooney, he was meant to stay with you.