How do your cats...

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
like the Ferminator. I received it today and Misty hates it. I don't know what she is afraid of but she did not like it at all. I, on the other hand was amazed at how much hair came off her. I run it over her back very gently as it says but it picks up the hair quickly. I ordered it from QVC so can send it back within 30 days if I decide not to keep it, I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. I will give it another try and see how Misty reacts to it. Getting back to my question, how do your cats like it, do you think it hurts them???

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger wasn't sure about it at first, but I'm gentle with it, and now all I need to do is show it to her and she comes over and lies down for a brushing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Ginger wasn't sure about it at first, but I'm gentle with it, and now all I need to do is show it to her and she comes over and lies down for a brushing.
Misty is like that with another comb I use to rid her of hair but not this one
hopefully she will get used to it or I'll have to send it back. Glad Ginger likes it

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Sorry Misty doesn't like it, mine see it and start to purr...except Sophia, it's like brushing a MAD Gorilla
Well guess what, I tried the furminater again and this time she sat there and let me brush her with no problem. She purred too, I couldn't believe it. I was a bit more gentle too this time, she was ok with it tho, I guess I'll keep it. Just wish I could brush under her but she won't let me get anywhere near her belly or even her chest, she is such a stinker lol.