I've reached the halfway point!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a couple of weeks ago about me buying 50 birthday presents for my twin's 50th Birthday.

As of the conclusion of today's shopping I have 27 items!!

However I like many of the items I have been buying so I have bought some duplicates for me.

Yikes I'm gonna hate the next credit card bill!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, what a great idea!!!! I bet you're having so much fun shopping

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow 50 presents!?! Are you going to wrap each one individually???

You ought to give her $.50 too!
I have a card here for my friend who turned 25 yesterday with a quarter in it....and a line in mind to tell her that if she lives till she's 100 I'll give her a whole dollar! (I guess if I'm not alive I can always put it in my will!
)

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PookieBoy

Fifty presents, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?, never heard of SUCH! Pretty goofy IMO.
Originally Posted by PookieBoy

Just give 'em $50 or $500 or $5,000,.........sheeeesh!!
Theres a point to what shes doing! Its not just about giving $50 or $500 or $5,000 sheeeeeesshhh!!!!!

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! I have a twin sister and we are real close. On our last birthday (our 27th) we found out we were identical twins and gave each other twin stuff. We got each other twin shirts, twin necklaces, twin books, twin licence plate frames ect. It was SOOOOO much fun buying twin things. It was the 1st time we had a birthday devoted to being twins. Have a great birthday and have fun buying presents for your twin.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've gotten some votive candles, gardening gloves, silk flowers, some food and candy we liked when we were young, stuff for her garden shed, goofy stuff from Target, some kitchen items, a bracelet.

I'm trying to go to gift shops and find interesting things. They have to be small and lightweight as I don't want too spend too much on shipping.

Does anyone know can I go to a bank and get a 50 cent piece???

Most items will be wrapped in different color tissue paper.

Maybe I will go shopping tomorrow??? I want to stop at Penzey's spices and pick up a few items. Perhaps I will print off some pics of some plants of mine that she might like too. Perhaps get a mini bottle of champagne too!!

pekoe & nigel

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's such a sweet idea. I know she's going to love it, because you're putting so much thought and energy into doing something like that just for her.