Bad Kitty

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just caught Zebra chewing on my boyfriends new mp3 player that I bought him last week.
Last week I bought a new one for me and the same night went back to the store and bought my boyfriend one too and spent a almost $300 between the 2 of them.

My boyfriend has a habit of leaving his stuff sitting around. I guess I will have to make sure that this one gets put away.
This morning she also put one of his Transformers toys into the wet food dish.
That one I find funny (even though I paid for that too). I guess its a good thing there was no food in there at the time.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister gave me a pair of those plastic type gardening clogs that people seem to be wearing as shoes these days. Daphne promptly placed her teeth marks all over the toes. Now I can't wear them outside. Darn

Love the transformer!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That toy in the dish is funny
Sev bites everything around here, there aren't many things without his teeth marks in it
For Trout too....she bites, eats, licks....ANYTHING.

mcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Peaches eats cardboard. No cardboard is safe. Josie scratches on the sides of the doors. I can't put away the doors.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Jasmine does the same thing!
the little heifer chewed all the way though my AC adaptor cord on my laptop a few months back!
(yea can we say fire hazard!)

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hear you!

Sparkle "ate" one of the foamy things on the my husband's ear buds, and put two little teeth-holes in one of the speakers. She also dragged his iPod to a different room and chewed on the case!

I had a difficult time getting it away from her for this picture, she kept trying to chew on it!

He puts it away in a drawer in the evenings now.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

That toy in the dish is funny
Sev bites everything around here, there aren't many things without his teeth marks in it
I remember he left his mark on one of my Secret Santa gifts.

I have to watch the ear buds with Lucy. She likes to carry them off and eat them.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
In my house if it is out and visible then it is fair game for either the kids or the cats to chew on. Strange how they like chewing similar things!

kuntrykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
[font= "Comic Sans MS"]

Kitties, eh? Atleast Zebra has good taste in music...

A vitally important set of paperwork from AQHA now has chew marks all along two sides and a long rip from a sharp little claw in the middle. Thank goodness for Scotch tape!
[/font]

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I read this for the first time hours ago, and I'm still trying to deal with the idea that someone old enough to be a boyfriend can also be young enough to have a toy truck!

I'm sooooo oooooollllllllld...

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

I read this for the first time hours ago, and I'm still trying to deal with the idea that someone old enough to be a boyfriend can also be young enough to have a toy truck!

Nah you dont have to be that young. A friend of mine (male) is almost 30 and he has every Transformer toy that exists. He thinks they are cool and collects them. LOL

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Nah you dont have to be that young. A friend of mine (male) is almost 30 and he has every Transformer toy that exists. He thinks they are cool and collects them. LOL
Yep, my baby brother is 35 and still loves his Transformers. Of course, if you ask, he will tell you they are "collectables" but I suspect he plays with them

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL! My hubby still has all of his Transformers. They are packed away. But he still has them all. His cousin (who's the same age) collects them and many other toys from our childhood.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

My boyfriend is almost 22 and he still loves his toys. Transformers are way different though. I have seen the movie twice since it came out not even a week ago (not by choice though)
and I would say about 80-90% of the people there were at least 20.