More pics of my orange baby

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hope you guys don't mind some more pics of little Georgie. I've been trying to get some good ones of him for the rescue to post on Petfinder.

Here's the little cutie!

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No we don't mind keep them coming
He's a little doll...What do your cats do when you have a foster, are they constantly at the door to the room he's in or are they used to it now?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

No we don't mind keep them coming
He's a little doll...What do your cats do when you have a foster, are they constantly at the door to the room he's in or are they used to it now?
You'd think they'd be used to it, but they tend to congregate outside the door, especially the younger three. They want to know who's in that room!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww heck ! what a darling that one is for sure

I love how his strips are way darker than his fur, sweet, he is going to grow up to be a handsome fella

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little tiger you have there! He`s sooo orange!
(My fingers are itching to pet!!!!)
Linda

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Eileen, I missed Georgie's story. What a little doll! My heart is melting! How did you come by him????

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Oh Eileen, I missed Georgie's story. What a little doll! My heart is melting! How did you come by him????
He's got my heart melting too, Susie.

He was trapped in the wall of a local apartment complex and a young couple who lived there heard him crying. It took two days to draw him out.
Since the girl is terribly allergic to cats, they've been trying to find a no kill shelter to take him, with no luck. They were going to take him to the county shelter this weekend (where he'd likely be PTS if not adopted in a few days) or just give him away for free. I couldn't stand the thought of that happening, so offered to take him.

And that's his story!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh that poor baby....... you would think someone would notice they were missing a kitten

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh that poor baby....... you would think someone would notice they were missing a kitten
You would think so. As friendly as he is, he must have belonged to somebody, but the couple asked around the complex and nobody claimed him. They hadn't seen a mother cat or other kittens either. You can't really tell from the pics, but Georgie is very thin. Poor little guy.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor baby. I just love the pics - he looks like a handsome little tiger!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww!!! He's just too darn cute!! I'm such a sucker for those orange tabby boys! If I weren't sure that DH would throw me and all four cats out on the street, I'd be in my car headed down there now!

mystiquesmummy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is so adorable Look at those green eyes! - I have a Georgi too she also has a friend - hers is a pink pig - she isnt as friendly with it tho
Loo