Vaccinations

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sophia had her first vaccination yesterday but she doesn't seem to be touching much of her food. Is this normal?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Usually for the first 24 hours their a bit off colour but that's normal, any longer though and contact your vet.

Did Sophie have the Leukemia shot?.
I'm not sure.. I mean she is lively but she doesnt seem to be touching her food as good as she usually does..

L

larks

First day ours was off her food and she was 9wks old when she had it, she had the : nobivactricat felv ( says on vac record)
hope that helps

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Blossom had no reaction to her 1st vac, but with the 2nd & 3rd she was off her food & not at all playful as ususal the day after. By the next day she was back to normal.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

I'm not sure.. I mean she is lively but she doesnt seem to be touching her food as good as she usually does..
Your vet should have given you a record chart with Sophies details on such as what colour she is, her weight, and boxes where the vet would have ticked after they'd looked in her eyes, ears, teeth etc... to make sure they were ok. Then with every injection they put a sticker from the vile onto it and that tells you what they had like this orange sticker on Jacks that he's been shredding

He has flu/enteritis because i don't give them leukemia with being indoors.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm not getting the form back until she goes for her next injection..

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my cats acted a bit "yucky" for the day they had thier first shots, but by the nex AM they made up for what they did`nt eat the day before.....AND for the inactivity!!!!
Linda