Daily Thread TGIF July 6th!!

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Ady, it's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she makes it in to work today, she'll see that it's Friday and be
at me..... so this thread is dedicated to her

TGIF TCS! It's already Friday in the Azores, along with alot of our other locations....

How about FWEEP DAY???

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well not much planned for Friday. A small planting job then perhaps more shopping for my sister's birthday. Oh and weeding in the veg garden and picking raspberries. What an exciting life I lead!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that's one thing I've never been able to do.... Maybe I should try again now that I'm a grownup with a bigger armpit?

Ummm....TOMORROW...since it really is still Thursday here for me, I'm going to sleep in and then do laundry I suppose. I made a mistake making my freinds birthday present today (sewing project) so I need more fabric. I may take care of that.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!!

I didn't see a daily, so here I am starting it

I am so excited its Friday..I love the weekend. I have a family gathering this weekend..and my horrible sister will be there
So, that should be awful. She is going to be so mean to me, I can feel it.

I hope you all have a lovely day and weekend!!

Today is

Armpit fart inventor!? What a winner!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess we have no one in the Azores, as they never noticed the daily was on their time.

Morning peeps! TGIF!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh were back to normal

Nat just ignore your sister and have a great time. If she see's your not bothered she'll have a face like a smacked backside

Morning
It's raining a bit here, but i couldn't give a flying fig because it's friday!!

Sophie and Jack touched noses twice
I'm so proud of my girls

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Oh were back to normal
Uh, no...... there's one out there. The folks in the Azores got their chance to post first this morning.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hmmm. Another Daily?
PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!
Well it wasn't on this page this morning so I must have missed it..

Can we please go back to normal now? With you doing them in the morning, and me on Thursdays?

This wrong day daily thing is messing me up

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rosiemac;1870000 said:
Oh were back to normal

Nat just ignore your sister and have a great time. If she see's your not bothered she'll have a face like a smacked backside

I am glad that it is this way too, I was way confused before. I never knew what day it was anymore.

Yeah Nat, just ignore your sister.

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Don't you just love friday's

I hope you all have a cat-tastic weekend
im planning on sleeping in (if Indie lets me)
then going to see my mum before she goes on holiday.

Hope the weather is nice where you guys are it wet and windy here
for a change!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Uh, no...... there's one out there. The folks in the Azores got their chance to post first this morning.
Tsk... Will you never learn

(Congratulations on your puter skill btw
)

Day off today as working the weekend, have been out to buy a new clothes horse and have let Radar and Sonic have time together. Plan is to go to a good bookshop to get a book on CBT or Aspergers (I have strange interests I guess
). Sonic needs a new litter tray as we figure it will help with the urination thing as he might prefer having two trays

Have a good day everyone and avoid Tequila shots- they are bad for the head and stomach

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Well it wasn't on this page this morning so I must have missed it..

Can we please go back to normal now? With you doing them in the morning, and me on Thursdays?

This wrong day daily thing is messing me up
Nope.
I am giving people all over the world the chance to participate in the Daily as they awaken.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good morning everyone!! Jack and Molly must be running on the same clock Susan. She had us up around 4 am as well. Reilly wasn't much better. He jumped up on our bedroom dresser and started eating my ornamental grass out of one of my plants...so I had to get up and throw it out

I have the day off today! Actually...I'm off until Monday night

The weather looks like it's going to be beautiful...so I'm off to enjoy it!! Have a great weekend everyone! .....and like everyone said Natalie...try and ignore your sister and enjoy yourself

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Tsk... Will you never learn

(Congratulations on your puter skill btw
Thank you for recognizing my ability to find the right person for the job.
I gave up!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its a nice sunny friday morning. But waking up with a headache-I went to bed with one last night grrrr....

Anyhow I have a pork shoulder roast slowly cooking in the oven-will move to grill later. Have a small plant job this morning and then off to find more presents for my sister-depending on time maybe stop at Neil's office to convince him to take me to lunch!!

My sister called this am-she didn't get the job she interviewed for last week but has a meeting about another one and will apply for an additional two more.

Someone around here was setting off some major (and I'm sure illegal) fireworks last night-I thought it was artillerary fire!!

Not much going on for the weekend-its gonna get quite hot Sat & Sunday so maybe a movie on Sat. Neil is going to the Men's Senior Open golf tourney on Sunday it should be several degrees cooler on the course.

Have a great day!!

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

I have the day off. Should make for a longer and relaxing weekend. Scott has Monday off.

However, I could only sleep in an extra hour as the torbie colored alarm clock needed attention ASAP!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

The rain finally came last night and I'm so glad its Friday too! Actually I'm going to leave a little early today. I Was here until 6 pm last night working on some servers, so I figure I get an extra hour today

Detroit is having their taste fest this weekend so that's where I'll be! Ummm...I love taste fest time!