Aww what a sweet sleepy baby!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Whiskey, our Carolina Dog, is soooo sweet!
He's curled up with his head laying in my lap and he's fast asleep and dreaming
He keeps moving his little paws around and making weird noises- i think he's dreaming
Awww what a sweet puppy dog!
I guess the other animals wore him out today! They were all running around the house earlier playing with each other
Whiskey is my little baby though- that's what Colin is always saying
He follows me around everywhere and aways wants to go to sleep right beside me
I'm soo lucky to have such a sweet little doggie! Anyone else have a bunch of sleepy furbabies right now?

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That sounds so cute! Kitters is curled up in her box that we got from someone on TCS this year for christmas that she has deemed her own private nest. And I can hear her snoring a bit! It's funny! She does look comfy though and thats all that matters!

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my little Indie is not being so cute at the moment ... hes spitting at his pet mouse because i put him on the floor so he couldn't get to my breakkie
he may be aiming it at me but as long as the mouse gets the brunt of it i don't mind lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

That sounds so cute! Kitters is curled up in her box that we got from someone on TCS this year for christmas that she has deemed her own private nest. And I can hear her snoring a bit! It's funny! She does look comfy though and thats all that matters!
aww kitters is too cute!
my kitties are sprawled out all over the house. i think they're wondering why i'm not in bed yet (i had coffee at 11:30 tonight
)

Originally Posted by kerry'n'ben

my little Indie is not being so cute at the moment ... hes spitting at his pet mouse because i put him on the floor so he couldn't get to my breakkie
he may be aiming it at me but as long as the mouse gets the brunt of it i don't mind lol
too funny!!! Jasmine gets FURIOUS at her little sparkly pom pom balls and does the same thing to them

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sure that all of mine are all sleeping since I am not home to see them!

I am glad you have such a sweet lap doggie!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I am sure that all of mine are all sleeping since I am not home to see them!

I am glad you have such a sweet lap doggie!
lol they sure think they are lap dogs
in reality - Fosters weighs about 70-80lbs and Whiskey weighs 35. Norris our foster dog (who also thinks he's a teacup poodle) weighs somewhere around 40-45.
Whiskey is sound asleep again on the couch beside me too- i swear he'd sleep all the time if we let him

barbb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I had doggies. I get to see my sister's dog now and then and it gives me my "fix" LOL! I love when they have their dreams. You can tell they are in a big doggie adventure!

I love it when my kitties get bed head. Do your dogs get that too? It is so funny when their fur goes goofy or their faces sag for a little bit from where they sleep. I have one kitty who snores and sometimes I record it on a voice message to my hubby at work
. Of course sometimes I record his snoring on his voice mail at work too
. And of course there is payback for that one LOL.

My kitties are lounging in the kitchen where the patio screen door gives them sun and fresh air. My feral cats are on the other side of the screen laying right up against the screen so they can be as close as possible to my cats and kitchen without sacrificing their "OUTSIDE" which is a BIG DEAL to them.

I am hoping the kitchen wins out by the time it gets cold this winter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by BarbB

I wish I had doggies. I get to see my sister's dog now and then and it gives me my "fix" LOL! I love when they have their dreams. You can tell they are in a big doggie adventure!

I love it when my kitties get bed head. Do your dogs get that too? It is so funny when their fur goes goofy or their faces sag for a little bit from where they sleep. I have one kitty who snores and sometimes I record it on a voice message to my hubby at work
. Of course sometimes I record his snoring on his voice mail at work too
. And of course there is payback for that one LOL.

My kitties are lounging in the kitchen where the patio screen door gives them sun and fresh air. My feral cats are on the other side of the screen laying right up against the screen so they can be as close as possible to my cats and kitchen without sacrificing their "OUTSIDE" which is a BIG DEAL to them.

I am hoping the kitchen wins out by the time it gets cold this winter
oh yes! Fosters and Isabella get the worst "bed hair"
It's quite funny too!Fosters is our Aussie -and has longer fur- so it always gets messy when he sleeps. Isabella is our Turkish Angora and that long fur of hers is always getting scruffy when she wakes up from a napy
You record your hubby snoring???
I'm going to have to try that sometime