Gee Fosters.....I can't smell if on your breath at all!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhhh so MAYBE he was trying to keep it on the down low that he had been in the litter pans....or maybe he didn't want mommy to catch him.Eithor way, it didn't work- his breath gave him away

Fosters- please note- mommy CAN smell kitty poo on your breath. Mommy doesn't like it when her fluffy little dog sticks his head in the litter pan to dine on the "treats" in there
You are supposed to be "trained" not to enter that room
Apparently you snuck in there while mommy was taking a nap earlier. Now mommy must hold you down and brush your teeth.

Uhhh Colin and I are counting down the days until their new alert collars get here!!!
Colin found these collars online- they work with a little electronic system you install in any room you want (it's small like a smoke alarm). Their collars will give off a warning noise everytime they enter an area
that they are not supposed to be in. You can adjust/set the range for however wide/etc you want it to be. Instead of shocking them like other collars- it just gives off an undesirable noise.
They ARE trained not to go in there- and do not do it when we're around- they just do it on occassion while we're asleep or gone from the house. So hopefully these collars will remind them that room is off limits. According to the reviews- it works great! I can't WAIT! If it's not Fosters going in there to steal kitty poo....it's Whiskey going in there to poo himself

In the mean time- Fosters really has this adorable guilty look on his face
I think he knows i've figured out where he's been

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

Awww He just wants a treat Meowmy!
uhhh you'd think the wildside salmon doggy treats were good enough....but no. he prefers kitty poo

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll never understand the urge that makes dogs do that.
It is however one of the main reasons I do not ever like dogs licking me... you don't know what they've been eating if given the slightest chance.

... Of course cats do lick their own butts and each others ears out, who knows how many icky cat kisses I've gotten from Tomas.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just because you wouldn't eat it doesn't mean it isn't a delicacy in doggie land - I mean they do lick their own butt, so how bad can it be for them?

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Didn't you know in doggie language "litter box" translates to "candy dish"?
It is disgusting, and it gives my dogs the runs (equally as disgusting!). It is so funny though...Buttercup, our pug, trys to be so sneaky about it and when we call her, she comes running in with her curly tail just a-wagging...with litter still stuck to her little pug nose...then she trys to smother us with lickins! Ewwww....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

I'll never understand the urge that makes dogs do that. It is however one of the main reasons I do not ever like dogs licking me... you don't know what they've been eating if given the slightest chance.
... Of course cats do lick their own butts and each others ears out, who knows how many icky cat kisses I've gotten from Tomas.
That's exactly why I brush their teeth all the time

Originally Posted by theimp98

Fosters did not think so
apparently not

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ewwwwwww, Nikki!!
Don't you feed that dog!?

That collar seems like a really good idea!!
you'd think i starve them
(in reality though they all eat enough to feed a baby elephant on a daily basis
) / I can't WAIT until those collars get here!!!

Originally Posted by adymarie

Just because you wouldn't eat it doesn't mean it isn't a delicacy in doggie land - I mean they do lick their own butt, so how bad can it be for them?
It's definitely not good for them- especially not when he's eating the clumping litter that's on the poo. (it can cause intestional blockages along with many other issues). That's another reason (aside from the nasty factor) that i don't want them in the litter pan.

Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Cat poop is a gourmet dog treat!

Jake does the same thing and then has this innocent look like "It wasn't me" but has litter on his chin
Fosters does the same thing

Originally Posted by calico2222

Didn't you know in doggie language "litter box" translates to "candy dish"? It is disgusting, and it gives my dogs the runs (equally as disgusting!). It is so funny though...Buttercup, our pug, trys to be so sneaky about it and when we call her, she comes running in with her curly tail just a-wagging...with litter still stuck to her little pug nose...then she trys to smother us with lickins! Ewwww....
Uh yuck! Buttercup- don't you know your mommy doesn't like you eating poo?
(i bet her and Fosters would get along well
)

Originally Posted by stampit3d

Blahhhhucky !!!!!
Exactly!