How many people do you know getting married on 7/7/07??

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems to be the big day for a lot of folks. A couple of our friends are getting married this Saturday, as well as my 69 year old Grandfather.
My step-mom is invited to 3 other weddings that day, and there was at least a dozen in the paper this week (which is a lot for such a small town).

How many people do you know that are getting married on this so-called lucky day??

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know some girls at work are going to a wedding this saturday, but I don't know the couple personally. I did hear that there are 3 times as many weddings this weekend than normal. I guess that would be a wedding date that would be easy to remember, but I personally would HATE to be married in the middle of summer. I hate the heat. That's why ours was in October!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I know some girls at work are going to a wedding this saturday, but I don't know the couple personally. I did hear that there are 3 times as many weddings this weekend than normal. I guess that would be a wedding date that would be easy to remember, but I personally would HATE to be married in the middle of summer. I hate the heat. That's why ours was in October!
I think getting married on the "luckiest" day would just jinx me!

jane_vernon

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My DH is best man for a wedding on Saturday

I just don't see how a date can make any difference to having a good wedding

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jane_vernon

I just don't see how a date can make any difference to having a good wedding
I thought the same thing. The friends of ours that are getting married have both been married before, and decided that this date would make this their last. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as long as the day goes nice and both turn up lol then it dosnt matter what date you get married. no one knows what will happen after that you just have to make the most of now and not worry about later.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is rather sill. It's the people and their relationship that will determine whether or not the marriage will work or not.....not a silly "lucky" day.