We sold our house!!!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We listed our houses on Friday and we had an offer today. Signed the papers and just have to wait until their house sells and then they buy ours!!

ibelonginthezoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

We listed our houses on Friday and we had an offer today. Signed the papers and just have to wait until their house sells and then they buy ours!!
CONGRATS!!!! How did your house sell SOOOOO FAST????? My house has been on the market for A YEAR!!!!!!! Its not that its a bad house, it is acually a REALY NICE house located in Orange County, CA!!!! It is also cheaper than most houses in my area. Most houses in my area are over $1 Million.

We want to move to Utah so my grandma, who has Alzheimers, can get better care and be closer to other family members to help care for her.Congrats again.

Hope they sell their house soon.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats! When we put my parents house on the market we had to wait 6 months for an offer we would accept, and it was in the best neighborhood in town. That is great that you have a contract this quickly! Hopefully their house will sell as fast and you can move forward.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the great swift sale! That is awesome!!!

Originally Posted by IBelongInTheZoo

CONGRATS!!!! How did your house sell SOOOOO FAST????? My house has been on the market for A YEAR!!!!!!! Its not that its a bad house, it is acually a REALY NICE house located in Orange County, CA!!!! It is also cheaper than most houses in my area. Most houses in my area are over $1 Million.

We want to move to Utah so my grandma, who has Alzheimers, can get better care and be closer to other family members to help care for her.Congrats again.

Sending "sell the house" vibes your way!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that was quick!! You have your house and the rental for sale right??
I hope the the soon to be new owners sell their house quickly so the transaction can be completed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IBelongInTheZoo

Our house is not a great house, just a starter and it has a rental house with it so we knew someone would snatch it up quickly but not that quickly.

Good luck selling your house.

Originally Posted by GailC

Wow that was quick!! You have your house and the rental for sale right??
I hope the the soon to be new owners sell their house quickly so the transaction can be completed.
Yes both together, they can't really be sold apart. The properties are too close and it would be very hard.

I hope so too!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

congrats that is great news - you must feel a million dollars about that quick sale
Sure do! Now I'm hoping everything else goes quickly and smoothly.