TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Update on Brody
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Update on Brody

post #1 of 17
Thread Starter 
Desirée went to the doctor today and they said everything looks good still. They told her that Brody probably weight 3 pounds 6 ounces right now.

She scored a 8 again on that test, so everything looks good.

She has to go back again next Wednesday.

So now we get to go out of town, we are supposed to go to the coast and camp and go to the casinos.

And we are going to Emerils to eat Saturday night, they just opened the restruant down there about two weeks ago.
post #2 of 17
Oh that's great news BB, just keep it coming ..Have fun and don't gamble the house away
post #3 of 17
That's great news Belinda...Have a GREAT time on your trip
post #4 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfpint View Post
Oh that's great news BB, just keep it coming ..Have fun and don't gamble the house away
I won't gamble the house away, I am not a big gambler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
That's great news Belinda...Have a GREAT time on your trip
Thanks Helen
post #5 of 17
Keep growing, Brody! You got a few more weeks to go!

And have fun on your trip, Bea. Tell Emeril that Jimmy makes better etouffe' than he does.
post #6 of 17
So glad to hear that everything is still going ok!

I hope you have a blast Bea!!

I'm so jealous, I want to eat at Emerils!!
post #7 of 17
Bea, that is wonderful news!!!! Many vibes and prayers that all the news will stay good.
post #8 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by neetanddave View Post
Keep growing, Brody! You got a few more weeks to go!

And have fun on your trip, Bea. Tell Emeril that Jimmy makes better etouffe' than he does.
I will tell Jimmy that, that will make him feel good
post #9 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddensmom View Post
So glad to hear that everything is still going ok!

I hope you have a blast Bea!!

I'm so jealous, I want to eat at Emerils!!

Thanks Keysha, and I will let you know how Emerils was
post #10 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
Bea, that is wonderful news!!!! Many vibes and prayers that all the news will stay good.

Thanks Tammy, I appreciate it
post #11 of 17
Yippee Brody! Keep up the good growing little man! Momma and grandma aren't in too much of a hurry to see you, you can come out at your regularly scheduled time!

I am so glad that they are both doing well and that you can now relax on your vacation. Have a great time. And buy a little something for Brody while you're at it!
post #12 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Yippee Brody! Keep up the good growing little man! Momma and grandma aren't in too much of a hurry to see you, you can come out at your regularly scheduled time!

I am so glad that they are both doing well and that you can now relax on your vacation. Have a great time. And buy a little something for Brody while you're at it!

I am not in a hurry to get him, I want him to stay in her tummy as long as possible.

I do plan on relaxing this time, we won't be going anywheres else until she has the baby. I can just see us pulling a camper 90 miles a hour to get to the hospital.

And I buy stuff for him all the time, I am running out of hiding places. I hafta hide it so Desirée doesn't find it.

Thanks for all you good thoughts. I really appreciate them.
post #13 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I am not in a hurry to get him, I want him to stay in her tummy as long as possible.

I do plan on relaxing this time, we won't be going anywheres else until she has the baby. I can just see us pulling a camper 90 miles a hour to get to the hospital.

And I buy stuff for him all the time, I am running out of hiding places. I hafta hide it so Desirée doesn't find it.

Thanks for all you good thoughts. I really appreciate them.

That will then be one well decked out little boy!!!

Maybe let her see 1 item a week until he is born. She will probably get a lot from a variety of people when he arrives. This way, it is a special little moment you can share weekly. Tell her the story behind the item, why you bought it, where you bought - it will make a lovely connection between the 3 of you.
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
That will then be one well decked out little boy!!!

Maybe let her see 1 item a week until he is born. She will probably get a lot from a variety of people when he arrives. This way, it is a special little moment you can share weekly. Tell her the story behind the item, why you bought it, where you bought - it will make a lovely connection between the 3 of you.
I might can do that, but some of the stuff is LSU stuff, and I will hafta give that too him at one time, so I can take pictures of the newest LSU fan. Brody WILL be a LSU fan, me and his other grandpa, and his daddy are all LSU fans.

I have him some booties, and a sippy cup, and a teddy bear wearing a LSU sweatshirt, and I have him 3 LSU suits.

When I go to the coast this weekend I am going by the Academy to see if I can find him a LSU stocking cap.
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I might can do that, but some of the stuff is LSU stuff, and I will hafta give that too him at one time, so I can take pictures of the newest LSU fan. Brody WILL be a LSU fan, me and his other grandpa, and his daddy are all LSU fans.

I have him some booties, and a sippy cup, and a teddy bear wearing a LSU sweatshirt, and I have him 3 LSU suits.

When I go to the coast this weekend I am going by the Academy to see if I can find him a LSU stocking cap.
Gee - a fan are you?

I was that way for my boys with my fav lacrosse team (Toronto Rock), but as they don't make baby clothes we had to make our own with little iron on crests.
post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by adymarie View Post
Gee - a fan are you?

I was that way for my boys with my fav lacrosse team (Toronto Rock), but as they don't make baby clothes we had to make our own with little iron on crests.

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that they make baby LSU clothes
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER View Post
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad that they make baby LSU clothes
uhhhhhh...you realize he may not be a fan right?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Update on Brody