Hi I am new here.

sphynx_mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi My name is Tina and I am new to the cat world. I am a new mommy to two Sphynx kittens Evie and Sasha. they are just the sweeties little girlies.

mrjonah

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Great picture - what sweet looking kitties and look at those ears!! You picked very pretty names.
Have fun browsing around - lots of great info and cute pictures on TCS

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Arrrr!!! there are just sooooo cute
... how old are they? I love you kitties there look like you may have hands full. Im new to the site too and just figuring everything out. Hope to speak to you soon.

lv Kerry, Ben and Indie

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWWW! I want a Sphinx one day, but I would feel guilty paying money for any breeder cat with so many cats around here that don't have anyone that loves them-and they are free. Maybe I could look into a Sphinx rescue group or something.

Anyways, you have some fantastic looking babies! Welcome to TCS!

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh they are so pretty! welcome, i'm fairly new too but have found this site is great and really helpful..cheers!!!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and your kitties ! what little sweeties they are for sure

I am sure your going to love it around here
theres always lots to do and see
it can become a bit of an addiction, but don't worry your are among good friends !

Glad you dropped in to join us and enjoy the forums !

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola y bienvenido a TCS, ...Catulina
y Milky
te saludan!
!........

(Translate: Hi and Welcome to TCS, Catulina and Milky say hello to you!!!...
)

See you on the forums!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sphynx_mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by kerry'n'ben

Arrrr!!! there are just sooooo cute
... how old are they? I love you kitties there look like you may have hands full. Im new to the site too and just figuring everything out. Hope to speak to you soon.

lv Kerry, Ben and Indie
They are 15 weeks old!

sphynx_mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

AWWW! I want a Sphinx one day, but I would feel guilty paying money for any breeder cat with so many cats around here that don't have anyone that loves them-and they are free. Maybe I could look into a Sphinx rescue group or something.

Anyways, you have some fantastic looking babies! Welcome to TCS!
I know what you mean, I am a been a firm beliver in rescue groups, I have adopted 5 greyhounds in my life. The ex had a big house that was fenced in so we thought it was better for them to stay with him.

I really wanted a pet and Condo life is not for big dogs and I am not a small dog type person and I have allergies to fur cats so this was my only choice. I would give up my plazma TV for them they are so much fun to watch!!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! I have a Sphynx too, they are a really fun and sweet breed! I
the picture of them, what cuties! Keep posting pictures of them as they grow, they are adorable.

I don't have allergies but my sibling does and tried to live with DSH cats during her life to no avail (that is with being very clean, taking shots, and so on) but is able to live comfortably with a Sphynx - or three
and she doesn't have to take shots or do anything special! She is a big cat person so I am happy she is able to own Sphynx cats rather than go catless her whole life.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS!
It's great that you've joined us!

If you have any questions about the site, please feel free to click on my username and send me a private message. I'll be happy to help.

sphynx_mom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

Welcome to TCS! I have a Sphynx too, they are a really fun and sweet breed! I
the picture of them, what cuties! Keep posting pictures of them as they grow, they are adorable.

I don't have allergies but my sibling does and tried to live with DSH cats during her life to no avail (that is with being very clean, taking shots, and so on) but is able to live comfortably with a Sphynx - or three
and she doesn't have to take shots or do anything special! She is a big cat person so I am happy she is able to own Sphynx cats rather than go catless her whole life.
I will have to lookup some of your post and see the pictues. Where do you live?