Countdown to THE SIMPSONS MOVIE

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
23 days and counting. I have requested the day before and the day of the premier off, July 27th. I plan on waiting in line the day before and getting into the first showing. I am so excited I can't wait.

Has anyone seen the displays at 7-11 stores? They have Buzz Cola, Krusty Ohs and Slushies. posters, magnets, slurpie straws. I am looking for Duff Beer but have not seen it yet, I hope they release it too.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sooo want this to be good!!
I hope they brought back some of the old writers to help out. I'm a diehard Simpsons fan, but the last few years have had more groans than chuckles.

The posters are great.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll wait until it is out on video. I like them, but not gaagaa over them. Harry Potter n the other hand - can't wait (07/11/07)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I'll wait until it is out on video. I like them, but not gaagaa over them. Harry Potter n the other hand - can't wait (07/11/07)
I like the Simpsons but I can definitly wait until its out on video. I am excited for Harry Potter though.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited!!! I've been waiting years for this movie. I love the Simpsons!!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I for one am not planning to see this movie. I grew up watching the Simpsons but over the years they have gotten dull and boring. I have not laughed at a new episode for the last 5 years (at least) and I'm pretty sure the movie is just going to be one long boring episode.

ericanicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KarmasMom

23 days and counting. I have requested the day before and the day of the premier off, July 27th. I plan on waiting in line the day before and getting into the first showing. I am so excited I can't wait.

Has anyone seen the displays at 7-11 stores? They have Buzz Cola, Krusty Ohs and Slushies. posters, magnets, slurpie straws. I am looking for Duff Beer but have not seen it yet, I hope they release it too.

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait!
YAY!!!
OMG i saw a preview today when we went to see transformers....The pig scene where Marge wants to know who hoof prints got on the ceiling...and Homer goes...Spiderpig Spiderpig....AHAHAHAHAHAHA
I laughed out loud so loud...everyone in the theater looked at me. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

ferocity302

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I live in Springfield Oregon so we are one of the cities competing to host the premiere showing!!

Our town has gone Simpson's crazy. LOL

I did vote for us of course to be the host at newsweek.