Pictures of Fireworks!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went to my parents house to do some fireworks and they were going off all around us.
I forgot my digital camera (as usual
) but managed to get some with my phone.
They didn't come out too bad either

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pictures!! But I wonder....how'd ya get that third one down to stick to the wall like that??? LOL just kidding!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pics!!! Other then hearing the fireworks on Canada Day (ok - really the day after as it continued after midnight) I didn't get to see them.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I missed the fireworks because my husband's uncle was dying in the hospital. Our Fourth of July didn't turn out that great.
So, thank you for sharing them.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I was able to get a few fireworks pictures as well. My neighbors shoot off some pretty big ones
And what did your big guys think of this neighbor and their fireworks? Or do they not mind the loud noise?

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cococat

And what did your big guys think of this neighbor and their fireworks? Or do they not mind the loud noise?
They hate the noise, especially Nakoma. He was pacing back and fourth. Thankfully, they didn't last that long and I sat out there talking to him and took a few pictures as well.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty Pics! I has to work all day and night so I didn't get to see any or set any off last night. Fortunately our fireworks for the city will be on Sunday so I might actually get to see them! (even though I hate loud noises! Should prove interesting.)