Question of the day: 7-4-07

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How long does it take you to decide what to wear in the morning?

Happy 4th of July!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not long, but in the evening if we are going out it can take forever.

Now how long it takes to actually put my clothes on with Bumper trying to join my leg in my pants is another matter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

If I am starting the Daily Thread, a little longer. But usually 15 minutes.
So you start the daily thread.... naked?!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Due to a tragically limited wardrobe, it takes me about a second and a half to decide what to wear -- I only have so many outfits, so I basically open the closet door and pick out whichever outfit I haven't worn yet that week. On the weekend, I'm a jeans-and-T-shirt kinda gal, so that gets even easier: I put on my jeans and grab a random T-shirt out of the drawer.

I long for the time when my wardrobe will be vast and expansive enough that it will actually take me time to plan what I want to wear.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Basically I just grab a pair of jeans or shorts and a t-shirt and put that on. I don't have to decide what to wear when I have to work since I just wear black pants and my work shirt.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually decide what I am wearing the night before rather than digging out clothes.

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on what I'm doing that day. work- 10-30 mins regular day jeans and a tee shirt is perfect for me

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always plan the night before, or sometimes I have three days ahead figured out already of what I'm going to wear. My mind is always thinking, what can I say.

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on where i'm going. If i'm not going out, it's tracksuit pants and warm baggy jumper. If it's Tristan i try to look perty. Interview perty and professional. If im going shopping i try to look tidy and nice

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
not very long- i can pick out cute outfits pretty quickly
(it's an ability i've developed from waking up late one too many times and having to rush
)

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pfft!
I never go anywhere, I pull some sweats and a shirt out of my clean clothes basket

I don't even care if they match

Now, if I'll be going someplace...I have a selection of plain colored tees, girl's tees and cute tank tops, as well as capris, shorts and jeans, and some assorted decent shoes, all kept in my bathroom to change into.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No time. I have my uniform for work and we wear different color shirts and pants on certain days of the week.

If we're going out on the weekends, however, could take all night

fostermomm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Not long usually unless its getting close to laundry day and I have to search for something to wear. Otherwise 5 minutes tops.