Invisible

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I dont know if its just me being parinoid but every time I post something I feel that people are ignoring me or they cant see my posts

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know for me many times I will read posts but if I can't think of anything interesting to write I won't post.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

I know for me many times I will read posts but if I can't think of anything interesting to write I won't post.

I think we all have that feeling sometime, but I notice your posts, because everytime I see one I say to myself "I wonder where she came up with that username".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

I think we all have that feeling sometime, but I notice your posts, because everytime I see one I say to myself "I wonder where she came up with that username".
My username?... I came up with my username because here in Leeds I support a Rugby League Team called the Leeds Rhinos

This a pic of one of the players Brent Webb

** Girls, them legs!!

and the reason why its PinkRhinos is because I love the colour Pink and also I am a gurly...

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PinkRhinos4

My username?... I came up with my username because here in Leeds I support a Rugby League Team called the Leeds Rhinos

This a pic of one of the players Brent Webb

** Girls, them legs!!

and the reason why its PinkRhinos is because I love the colour Pink and also I am a gurly...
Now I understand!!!

Thanks - I was coming up with all kinds of weird theories about African Rhinos painted pink.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't feel special, lots of newbies say the same thing when they first join up here. You just have to find a spot where you fit in, and go from there. You just have to post in enough areas to feel comfortable with people, and they'll develop feelings as well.

Like me starting the Daily Thread, Cool Cat doing the birthday thread, babyharley picking up the Question of the Day thread, it all comes with time.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I remember feeling the same way not too long ago. Now, I make an effort to include the newer people when responding to posts. Feeling left out is an icky feeling but it doesn't last long. Soon you'll be an old timer

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, about the invisible thing...sorry I can get off topic

It is weird at first..being a newbie can suck..BUT you make friends along the way and figure out who you are most compatible with too.

For me, I was scared to step on peoples toes when I joined..I wasn't really myself

Now I step all over the toes...stomp on them actually

I kid

You'll be fine..I'm sure peeps don't ignore your posts..the forums are just so quick. Its not uncommon to see an "oldbie" thread moving down to the bottom with no replies
It sucks when it happens to you...but it happens sometimes

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh yeah, about the invisible thing...sorry I can get off topic

It is weird at first..being a newbie can suck..BUT you make friends along the way and figure out who you are most compatible with too.

For me, I was scared to step on peoples toes when I joined..I wasn't really myself

Now I step all over the toes...stomp on them actually

I kid

You'll be fine..I'm sure peeps don't ignore your posts..the forums are just so quick. Its not uncommon to see an "oldbie" thread moving down to the bottom with no replies
I agree- I was the same way at first, but you make friends quickly here. It sucks because the Lounge moves so quickly, even oldies threads get burried sometimes with no replies, so its not just you! It happens to everyone

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know it just felt that way a bit... I just thought I was boring you guys with all my talk.. or if I wasnt being nice or something like I dont know

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I have several people who have gone the extra mile to be sweet and kind when my kits had issues. Those kindnesses are priceless.

About once a week, I try to look through the forum threads to see if anyone posted and didn't get answered. Usually I just check out new posts. One can spend literally hours getting through everything recent.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel the same way sometimes and I have been on here for a while. I reply to posts more than I start them though.

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Rugby fan eh? Reason enough to ignore you

Don't worry, you'll soon fit in
hahaha You must be Union fan or should I say Yawnion

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel the same way too! I've been here for a while and people are still ignoring me!

btw, Brent Webb is a cutie!