the daily Thread Thursday July 5th

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, it's Thursday already, for the folks in Oz and Malaysia and such. My friend Adliah lives in Kuala Lumpur, so we need a Daily that she can get in on right away....

And today's holiday makes me think of her.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you keep posting these ahead of time I'll think today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and then the next day I'll think it is Saturday and not show up for work, then get in trouble because it really is my Friday. Oh I am so confused!!

pinkrhinos4

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh what a day I've had...

I have been to work today and it has been very quiet and boring..., then driving home there are tons of traffic jams because its rush hour and not forgetting it's pouring down with rain (again).

I have just got home and had my lovely pie, chips and broccoli.. but Sophia has been really naughty after I had my dinner, she she is the porch to cool..

Apart from that it I'm OK...

Happy 4th July to you Americans!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

If you keep posting these ahead of time I'll think today is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and then the next day I'll think it is Saturday and not show up for work, then get in trouble because it really is my Friday. Oh I am so confused!!
I sowwy....

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Neet is doing this on purpose, she likes confusing people. I stay confused anyhow, and she is not helping matters.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw the title of this thread and thought I missed the Fourth of July!

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans!

Going to BBQ tonight, since it's "hot" here at Juan de Fuca Strait today (20 C or 68 F).

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK now I am getting confuzzled as well as Bea

YAY I don't have to work on workoholics day... that is about as much as I can tell you until the real today which is tomorrow

~oh my head hurts~

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

No you are not, you are doing this on purpose, and now I don't know if I am coming or going.
All you had to do was read, Bea. I think it's just sad that the international folks don't get to be here in the daily cause it's started so late.

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It doesn't need to be deleted

It is Thursday in some parts of the world and we are an international community!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok - but you explain to work why I don't show up on Friday, because I think it is Saturday!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok - but you explain to work why I don't show up on Friday, because I think it is Saturday!
I think HR would love to hear that excuse

Well... I was online during work and this woman in the US posted a daily thread for people in Malaysia and Australia etc so i thought it was tomorrow when really it is today and that is why I came to work on Sunday, because I thought it was Monday.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well... I was online during work and this woman in the US posted a daily thread for people in Malaysia and Australia etc so i thought it was tomorrow when really it is today and that is why I came to work on Sunday, because I thought it was Monday.
Yeah, just start acting weird today cause it's Redneck Day, and then it'll all be downhill from there!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What!?!

You think they would have a prob with that?