is this hot enough for you..........

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww dont complain send some our way, just waiting on this thunderstorm to come our way, like y/day wasnt bad enough with all the hail stones etc.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have melted anout 20 degrees before that

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so envious. I don't know what the temp is here, but I am wearing a sweater, and there are intermittent thundershowers. The water gardener is trying to build me a wall and canal to channel all the water from the hillside, and he cannot do the foundations because the trench he dug keeps filling up. I did manage to plant the rockery in Napoleon's memorial garden yesterday, though, and at least the rain will ensure everything takes.

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

and it just gone mid-day - mind you this is in the full glare of the sun

I am melting I can tell you !!
Melting huh, Mooficat? That would be the only way I`d want to be wherever you are....if it would really make me MELT some of this fat off! Otherwise I HATE hot weather!!!
I live in Michigan and we have cold winters...and I have many friends who complain about the cold......but not me! I save up all my complaining for when it gets too hot (anything over 75 degrees is getting too hot for me!)
I always tell my friends to go ahead and complain all they want to in the winter...but to remember that I`m reserving the right to do the same back at them in the summer.
Spring and fall are my very favorite times of the year....PURRFECT WEATHER as far as i`m concerned!
Linda

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank goodness it is a cooler cloudy day here today!

Yikes that is hot!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

Melting huh, Mooficat? That would be the only way I`d want to be wherever you are....if it would really make me MELT some of this fat off! Otherwise I HATE hot weather!!!
I live in Michigan and we have cold winters...and I have many friends who complain about the cold......but not me! I save up all my complaining for when it gets too hot (anything over 75 degrees is getting too hot for me!)
I always tell my friends to go ahead and complain all they want to in the winter...but to remember that I`m reserving the right to do the same back at them in the summer.
Spring and fall are my very favorite times of the year....PURRFECT WEATHER as far as i`m concerned!
Linda
It sounds just like I wrote this post. I feel exactly the same as you, when it's over 75 or closer to 80 I start getting nervous cuz I hate the heat of summer too. Give me the Fall anytime.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There was an article in the paper today suggesting that England will have one day of summer- July 15th

I'm hoping it was a joke

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been in the low 70's all June and all July so far. Mostly dry but today it's cloudy and rainy. Where in the world is summer!!! I'm wearing a sweatshirt for crying out loud!!! I want to go back to Hawaii where they actully have a summer, so 80* is their adverage tempeture year round, it's still warmer then here!!!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by jennyranson

I am so envious. I don't know what the temp is here, but I am wearing a sweater, and there are intermittent thundershowers. The water gardener is trying to build me a wall and canal to channel all the water from the hillside, and he cannot do the foundations because the trench he dug keeps filling up. I did manage to plant the rockery in Napoleon's memorial garden yesterday, though, and at least the rain will ensure everything takes.
That's how it is here, Jenny. It has been teeming off and on all day, and we had a tremendous thunderstorm that knocked out our power about 45 minutes ago, luckily not for long.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Supposed to 90F here today. Not bad if sitting under a tree in a park but way too hot for us in the apartment. No rain in the immediate future. Looks like summer is here.

Hope the evening cools off nicely for you

tiger1206

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
ha, it's suppose to get 115 here this week. Ugh, I hate summer

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my Ann! Please don't melt!
It's gonna be hot today, hasn't been too bad all week. Of course it's hot the one day I'm gonna be outside!