Awww he is way too good to me!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to rave about my wonderful boyfriend for a bit!
Colin was soo sweet today! He woke me up early this morning so that we could go to Jackson, TN and go furniture shopping!!
It was great! We had a good drive up there. We grabbed some and lunch just talked the whole time.

My mom bought me the bed/dresser from the Broyhill "Fontana" collection several years ago- and since Colin's furniture is falling apart- we're going to move my furniture in and give my sister his old stuff since she asked for it. We had looked all around our area- and none of the shops here sell that collection anymore so we went to Arkansas on Friday to look and today we went to Jackson. We got an amazing deal in Jackson so we were able to order the rest of our bedroom
I'm soo excited! He ordered the armor (sp?), lingera chest, and a night stand for me and a 5 drawer chest of drawers and night stand for himself. Apparently he had been saving up so he could suprise me with the rest of the collection!
He said he was excited to suprise me so that i could finish moving the last few things out of my mom's place and into his

After that he told me i was going to get my birthday present early and took me to Kohls to pick out some clothes. (i have literally been wearing t-shirts/ the same two pairs of jeans (only pants that fit
and sundresses forever now- i desperately needed some clothes!) He said that it was my birthday present (early) because that way i could pick out what i'd like and he'd feel good knowing i'd have some new clothes to wear. How thoughtful is that!
I was soo excited! We had a great time too! Aww he's such a keeper!

Feel free to share a story about something thoughtful someone you love has done for you!!!
That's my happy story of the day!

oh yea- and guess what!!!!!!!!!!! he said if we get another Aussie into our shelter that he wants to adopt it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooooooooo excited!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

Aw, he is such a great guy, and you deserve him!
Thankyou!
It was such a sweet suprise that he did all that for me today- i was not expecting it at all!
And then the talk of adding another Aussie to our little family- oh man, i'm through the roof!!!
(he know how upset i was over Norris (i hate to see him go- but i know how adoptable he is! He's going to be the dog of the week next week for our local radio station and has already had a TON of inquiries.)......and Aussie's seem to be SUCH a good match for us- so he said if we get one into our shelter that we might could adopt it!
)

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hmmm ok, sounds to me like you better ask him what he has done wrong that he is trying to bulid up browine points for

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Any chance Colin has a brother in my direction?

He is so sweet Nikki! Definately hang on to him....you are so lucky to have a guy like Colin!

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

He is so sweet Nikki! Definately hang on to him....you are so lucky to have a guy like Colin!
but when is he going to give you a :ring:

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He really sounds like a wonderful man. Which is great as you are a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness you get!

I've got a great guy like that - one who does everything and more, including cooking and cleaning. When you find one like that they sure are keepers!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Thankyou!
It was such a sweet suprise that he did all that for me today- i was not expecting it at all!
And then the talk of adding another Aussie to our little family- oh man, i'm through the roof!!!
(he know how upset i was over Norris (i hate to see him go- but i know how adoptable he is! He's going to be the dog of the week next week for our local radio station and has already had a TON of inquiries.)......and Aussie's seem to be SUCH a good match for us- so he said if we get one into our shelter that we might could adopt it!
)
I missed what happened to Norris, can somebody please tell me

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I missed what happened to Norris, can somebody please tell me
They still are fostering Norris, but have decided to give him the opportunity to be adopted. He will be featured on a pet of the week segment on the radio next week. They feel that it will be in his best interest to be adopted, but if not done quickly then they will keep him.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You two seem to have built a truly loving relationship, just the way it ought to be. I'm so glad for you!

And ah, a ring is nice, but sometimes it can change the dynamic between people... in a bad way. If it's working the way it is, don't be in a hurry to fix it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fostermomm

Aww Colin sounds like a great guy. Makes me want one.
He is a great guy! I'm definitely a lucky girl to have him!

Originally Posted by theimp98

hmmm ok, sounds to me like you better ask him what he has done wrong that he is trying to bulid up browine points for
Aww Bruce
Why assume that he's done something bad
/ Seriously though- that's just typical Colin- always doing something nice for someone
He's like that all the time.

Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Sounds like you have a good one there! Hang onto him because they are few and far between!
I agree- i had to kiss a lot of frogs before i found this prince

Originally Posted by white cat lover

He's got 1 brother, Mason- but he just got married last year

Originally Posted by sharky

but when is he going to give you a ring
Your guess is as good as mine
Maybe ya'll can encourage him

Originally Posted by adymarie

He really sounds like a wonderful man. Which is great as you are a wonderful person and deserve all the happiness you get!

I've got a great guy like that - one who does everything and more, including cooking and cleaning. When you find one like that they sure are keepers!
He's definitely a great guy! I'm glad to hear you have a good man in your life too!

Originally Posted by adymarie

They still are fostering Norris, but have decided to give him the opportunity to be adopted. He will be featured on a pet of the week segment on the radio next week. They feel that it will be in his best interest to be adopted, but if not done quickly then they will keep him.
Exactly! Norris is going to be the "pet of the week" hopefully next week!!!
- soooo many people have already shown an interested in wanting to adopt him that we felt best he go up for adoption since we have no doubt he will find an amazing home. That way- we are able to help even more needy animals that need a foster home. If something falls through though-we are going to keep Norris- we just want to give him a chance though since he's really adoptable!
(i'm sooo going to cry though when he goes!)

Originally Posted by GailC

Does he give lessons?????
Hehe i'm not sure you want him giving lessons- he'll include:

how to pass gas 101

how to annoy your girlfriend 101

how to be fussier than a chick over dishes 101